Interesting Bike and Bike Gear Shops in Bangkok?

menzies233

I have a half day or so in Bangkok shortly, I would be interested if anyone knew any good bike spares shops, helmets, jackets, bar ends, basically any add ons for bikes, exhausts, decals basically anything for bikes except buying a bike - not interested in bike showrooms, only eye candy, chains, lubes, bulbs and as many spares as possible. Clutches cables and that sort of stuff is what I am after too.

Is there anything around Sukhumwit?

Thanks.

320sp at Wong Wian Yai is the best place for what you are looking for. Type it into google maps and it will show you exactly where it is.

Paddock only really has apparel and has no shiny things like mirrors, decals, chains,lubes. boxes etc.

Cheers, that looks like the kind of magpie shiny bling place I am after! Thanks a lot.

Just be careful at 320sp, they sell a lot of crappy copy stuff - they have the pucker stuff too, but just be wary of the stuff that is very cheap in there

I agree when it comes to jackets etc. i wouldn't buy apparel from here except a helmet. There is a very good range of bling though. Get your jacket and gloves at Pandarider or maybe Paddock, but 320 has the best bling all in one place.

Just be careful at 320sp, they sell a lot of crappy copy stuff - they have the pucker stuff too, but just be wary of the stuff that is very cheap in there

I agree when it comes to jackets etc. i wouldn't buy apparel from here except a helmet. There is a very good range of bling though. Get your jacket and gloves at Pandarider or maybe Paddock, but 320 has the best bling all in one place.

I was impressed with Panda riders (good website too) but never been to Paddock

K-speeds in many different locations

Near Sukhumvit?

In Bangna

http://www.k-speed.net/?lang=th

Yeah, but not near Sukhumvit or BTS according to Google Maps....

https://goo.gl/maps/iSxNgGrSULn

I would not recommend K-Speed Bang Na branch. They are small and have only very small sortiment....

Unfortunately most of the good bikers are shops in Bangkok are not in CBD so not near any BTS/MRT.