Frail British man helped by Pattaya Rescue Service

webfact

Frail British man helped by Pattaya Rescue Service

man-23.jpg?resize=610%2C393

PATTAYA: -- On Monday Night. Pattaya Rescue Workers were called to the front of a condominium in North Pattaya by Security Guards who noticed a confused and potentially injured British man wandering the streets.

The man was identified as Mr. Neil Brennan aged 50 and had been taken to the front of the Condominium by a motorbike taxi driver who thought the man lived there, however guards confirmed he did not reside at the location.

Mr. Brennan was carrying a plastic bag with clothes and told rescue workers he had been robbed of his possessions and had nowhere to go.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/218268/frail-british-man-helped-by-pattaya-rescue-service/

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2015-09-30

this man is 50 years old, what do they mean by frail and what do they mean when they say potentially injured british man I do wish they would get a proof reader .

Agreed, he is definitely not elderly but from the photos he appears frail to me.

Frail: weak, delicate, feeble, enfeebled, debilitated; infirm, ill,ailing, unwell, sickly, poorly, in poor health.

I hope he manages his way out of Pattaya and back to his home wherever that is.

this man is 50 years old, what do they mean by frail and what do they mean when they say potentially injured british man I do wish they would get a proof reader .

The 5 is near the 8 on my numerical keypad.

He looks 80 to me. You are correct on the proof reader idea.

Good on the locals for trying to help the guy.

My aunt is 82 and "looks injured" when she checks the mail.

I could not imagine her on a Pattaya motorbike taxi.

Edited by jaywalker

Agreed, he is definitely not elderly but from the photos he appears frail to me.

Frail: weak, delicate, feeble, enfeebled, debilitated; infirm, ill,ailing, unwell, sickly, poorly, in poor health.

I hope he manages his way out of Pattaya and back to his home wherever that is.

Do you agree that the word elderly did not appear in the report so nothing to agree with?

...hardly elderly...

...and call him confused because he says he was robbed.....

...God Help us all....

Passed middle age.. Elderly (Frightening how as we get older, so does the definition of old increase).

...hardly young....

...and call him robbed because he says he was confused.,.

....Buddha help us all....

(....Everything is relative...)

Edited by mankondang