Motorbike rides

duckmandon

Hi everyone, I have posted this before & just wanting to update. I have met some nice guys who enjoy day rides around Chiang Mai district & am looking at trying to expand the amount of people on the rides. Currently there is 3 of us & it would be great if we can get bigger numbers which makes for safer & more exciting days out. We ride to different areas in the Chiang mai district & have lunch then head back to home. Anyone interested can PM me & we can arrange a meeting or a ride. Currently we ride every Tuesday.

Thanks Don

Try perhaps posting on the 2 well known biking forums for Chiang Mai.. I dont think they can be linked but I believe they can be named ?? Ride Asia and Golden Triangle Rider..

Theres also Ulysses rider club and groups who trail ride etc..

Loads of ride reports and good day rides listed on RA.. Theres 10s of great day loops from the city well beyond the standard 'samoeng loop' or similar..

What kind of bikes?

I ride a Z250 Kawasaki & the 2 other guys ride CB500x Hondas. We don't ride slow but we don't take risks either. Out to enjoy the ride & meet some new people. If you ride would you like to join us. Let me know.