Thai couple charged with rape and murder of 20 month old baby girl

webfact

Thai Couple Charged with Rape and Murder of 20 Month old Baby Girl

ks.jpg
Image source: Khaosod.co.th

UDON THANI – A young 23-year-old mother and her lover have been arrested in Udon Thani over the death of her 20-month-old daughter, who was sexually abused, the Bangkok Post reported Wednesday.

According to the article the 23-year-old woman, whose name was withheld, and her lover identified only as Nopparat, 22, were arrested separately in Phen district of Udon Thani on Wednesday.

The arrests followed a complaint by relatives that a 20 month old baby girl had been sexually abused and later died at a hospital in Nong Khai in the early hours of Wednesday.

The girl had suffered a severe injury to her rectum, according to the relatives who accused Nopparat of the crime, Khaosod Online reported on Wednesday.

Pol Col Preecha Duangputtha, a senior investigation officer at Nong Khai’s Muang district police, said police immediately went to a resort in Nong Khai where the dead child’s mother had been staying with her lover since Sept 14.

Full story: http://www.chiangraitimes.com/thai-couple-charged-with-rape-and-murder-of-20-month-old-baby-girl.html

-- CHIANGRAI TIMES 2015-10-01

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Our neighborhood was utterly shocked,to such an extend i have never witnessed before, as rumors were spreading that the guy was a neighborhood native and responsible for this horrendous crime.

Let me leave this comment with my families utter disgust and sincere condolences in the knowledge that the victim will never be abused again.

RIP little girl.

HGMA & Family

sick.gif

Sick to my stomach.

Nice that the relative went to the cops...although we might take that for granted, it doesn't always happen here.

didnt the hospital report it, what do you call it,its behond words,the rope is too good for them,burn the ?

What's not clear in the OP but is the focus in Thai news is the woman took her gik to the hotel for a love nest while her soldier husband was away.

The gik asked the woman to go and buy him something and when she returned,........ she asked him what was wrong....took the baby to the hospital, and then fled.

I am sitting here with tears in my eyes i am so disgueted i dont kmow what to say------- I do not know tou little girl but I really wish I had been there a few moments before he tryed--god bless you my darling.Sorry no more--Dougal

I struggle to read this i really do... how anyone could have the depravity to do this is beyond me and I cant equate this with any sense of humanity . RIP little girl..Im so sorry you had to experience this in your brief 20 months stay here.. Im sickened by this..... what the hell is going on in this world

Humans do things Animals would never do,and the depravity in

the World is getting worse,time for a cull?

regards Worgeordie

Is the world getting worse or are we getting more info via the internet? What about the things that Isis are doing to women and children in Islam countries and the sheer medieval brutality displayed there? Cull? Who calls the shots? Isis? Christians? Thais?

The answer is that there will always be brutality of this kind - usually caused by a mental disturbance - and I am not sure that calling for the death penalty will resolve the issue. I'm not sure anything will, to tell you the truth and I have no answers, but I sincerely believe that brutalizing perpetrators in return will not act as a deterrent to others. Just saying "Hang 'em" is a low brow knee jerk response that solves nothing.

Edited by ianf

I struggle to read this i really do... how anyone could have the depravity to do this is beyond me and I cant equate this with any sense of humanity . RIP little girl..Im so sorry you had to experience this in your brief 20 months stay here.. Im sickened by this..... what the hell is going on in this world

I think most of us struggle. But you are right, that it is in the world and not a "Thai" thing. In some way, I think this despicable sicko was just sick, dumb, and primitively following some aberrant primal urge and thus is not as bad as the ones, like in Britain recently, who do it for money-making selling the videos.

Just as death sentence worthy though!

sick.gif

Sick to my stomach.

Nice that the relative went to the cops...although we might take that for granted, it doesn't always happen here.

didnt the hospital report it, what do you call it,its behond words,the rope is too good for them,burn the ?

the more you read into this,HOW DID THE RELATIVES NOW ABOUT IT.

This sort of dreadful crime happens all over the world.

Its almost always poorly educated social degenerates and outcasts who breed children usually in a defacto situation and abuse and kill it.

We have licences and permits for just about everything on this planet except parenthood.

Poor little girl never stood a chance. Both those creeps should be sterilized.