Thai man arrested for murder of boyfriend during sex game gone wrong

webfact

This auto-asphyxiation or gagging yourself until you're almost dead, seems to be more prevalent among gays?

Do you have statistics?

I've only heard of auto-asphyxiation in terms of teenage boys accidentally masturbating themselves to death. Presumably most of them were straight, just based on the odds.

I've never known one gay man openly into auto-asphyxiation but who knows what goes on behind closed doors?

As far as gagging play, that's a typical S and M thing for any sexuality.

Meeting strangers for sex can be hazardous for any sexuality because yeah, some of them may be murderers.

A very large percentage of the over-muscled steriod junkies that i see in the gym are gays. I dont think they just kiss their little boyfriends and hug them to sleep.

I don't see the connection between being a muscle queen and getting off on strangling people. But I do get that this thread is attracting people with ridiculously absurd homophobic points of view.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This auto-asphyxiation or gagging yourself until you're almost dead, seems to be more prevalent among gays?

Do you have statistics?

I've only heard of auto-asphyxiation in terms of teenage boys accidentally masturbating themselves to death. Presumably most of them were straight, just based on the odds.

I've never known one gay man openly into auto-asphyxiation but who knows what goes on behind closed doors?

As far as gagging play, that's a typical S and M thing for any sexuality.

Meeting strangers for sex can be hazardous for any sexuality because yeah, some of them may be murderers.

A very large percentage of the over-muscled steriod junkies that i see in the gym are gays. I dont think they just kiss their little boyfriends and hug them to sleep.

I don't see the connection between being a muscle queen and getting off on strangling people. But I do get that this thread is attracting people with ridiculously absurd homophobic points of view.

So if someone does not agree with you, he is homophobic? What is so difficult to understand if i said that in my perception, there are a lot of gays who seem to be interested in power play. And this accident seems to be the result of such a game.

So if someone does not agree with you, he is homophobic? What is so difficult to understand if i said that in my perception, there are a lot of gays who seem to be interested in power play. And this accident seems to be the result of such a game.

I do understand irrational homophobia very well as I've been exposed to it all my life.

I do understand irrational homophobia very well as I've been exposed to it all my life.

Me too... Hence one of the reasons I live in Thailand , most folks don't bat an eyelid....

Sounds like it could have been a British Judge or MP. But instead of the rope, they use apples... lol

Not a new scenario as the lead singer of INXS found out.

Obviously thought a lot of his partner.... dumped in a plastic bag like trash.

So strange that yourself, and many others on this topic, find that the death of someone, by any means what's so ever, is so amusingly funny that it even leads to you laughing out loud (lol) at you're own attempt at humor

Furthermore, the coroner Derrick Hand ruled that Michael Hutchence, the lead singer of INXS who died alone, death "was caused by hanging, while in a severe depressed state, combined with ingesting a combination of drugs". His then girlfriend, Paula Yates, who like her daughter Peaches Geldof died of a drug overdose, was the only one who insinuated his death was due to an auto-erotic sex game gone wrong....he was alone when he died?

That's four people, inc the op, that are connected to your thread, that have died. Do you find humor in knowing that they, their family and friends have suffered?

Are you also laughing at the 20 poor young people who were shot in the US school? I'm not. May all RIP.

I like a good laugh myself, but I try to distinguish from the what is and what is not the correct time, place and topic to do so.

I feel sorry for you!

I find the comments on this topic quite interesting: if the victim were a young lady I am sure there would be a more respectful tone employed and lots of (false) "RIP'".

But because this involves some seemingly unusual sexual escaped by gay men it is seen fit to make light of the event.

I don't know if you're entirely correct. It was a kinky sex hookup. I have heard lots of disrespectful comments about tragedies involving hetero sex when there when there were less than respectable elements involved such as prostitution.

So, the corpse had a plastic bag over his head and a cable around his neck; I suppose to pack fudge while riding him horsey style.

I find the comments on this topic quite interesting: if the victim were a young lady I am sure there would be a more respectful tone employed and lots of (false) "RIP'".

But because this involves some seemingly unusual sexual escaped by gay men it is seen fit to make light of the event.

I don't know if you're entirely correct. It was a kinky sex hookup. I have heard lots of disrespectful comments about tragedies involving hetero sex when there when there were less than respectable elements involved such as prostitution.

So, the corpse had a plastic bag over his head and a cable around his neck; I suppose to pack fudge while riding him horsey style.

Pack fudge?

You seem to be aroused by this.

why would a gay have a pic of a nude girl on his wall? how will they tell if it's a sex game gone wrong or simply murder? questions, questions

Lots of reasons.

Might have been bisexual.

Might have been into games with transgender role playing.

Might have thought the look was stylish.

Might have been wanting to be in the closet for his cleaning lady.

I think that detail is not important at all.

As far as the overall case, was it murder or accident, yes, hard to tell.

You trying to tell us something Jingthing? heheh

why would a gay have a pic of a nude girl on his wall? how will they tell if it's a sex game gone wrong or simply murder? questions, questions

Lots of reasons.

Might have been bisexual.

Might have been into games with transgender role playing.

Might have thought the look was stylish.

Might have been wanting to be in the closet for his cleaning lady.

I think that detail is not important at all.

As far as the overall case, was it murder or accident, yes, hard to tell.

You trying to tell us something Jingthing? heheh

Not really, but I've got to admit I really like the design of that bed! wub.png

Interesting , But something that's not in the interest of all good TV forum contributors ,let's move on to the next item on the agenda, P.M. Prayut - O is congratulated by US , Russia , Somalia , Fiji , NZ and the Antarctic for a Grand speech at the UN in front of 10 spectators, who happened to be Welsh tourist on a fact finding tour for Iran.. coffee1.gif

post-113314-0-21089300-1443821523_thumb.

Edited by khunsiam

Interesting , But something that's not in the interest of all good TV forum contributors ,let's move on to the next item on the agenda, P.M. Prayut - O is congratulated by US , Russia , Somalia , Fiji , NZ and the Antarctic for a Grand speech at the UN in front of 10 spectators, who happened to be Welsh tourist on a fact finding tour for Iran.. coffee1.gif

clap2.gifSo this was PM's great UN success!​

Edited by HiSoLowSoNoSo

This is very extreme.

My girlfriend thinks I`m a pervert just for wanting to have sex with the lights on.

find a new girlfriend cheesy.gif

He's still going to have the same problem, either scared of the dark or having his house burgled !

I have stopped reading the comments to articles like this as I found them to be what I can only describe as sick attempts to show how witty the posters think they can be at the loss of a human life, who has in all probability left a grieving family behind in mourning.....I read a few replies to this one to see if anything had changed.....I see they are still being ~entertained~ by these tragic stories.

May he RIP....life is so precious...especially our own to us.... and to those who love us.