David Cassidy Charged With Leaving Scene Of Crash

Lite Beer

David Cassidy Charged With Leaving Scene Of Crash

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. (AP) -- Former teen idol David Cassidy has been charged with leaving the scene of an accident and driving with an expired tag after a crash in Florida last month.

The Sun Sentinel (http://tinyurl.com/oyqlj59) quotes police as saying that the 65-year-old Cassidy sideswiped a truck and then tried to cover his license plate before driving away with a flat tire. The charges were filed Wednesday. Authorities said witnesses identified Cassidy as the driver in a photo lineup.

Cassidy's lawyer, Jason Forman, says the police report is riddled with inconsistencies. He says Cassidy gave police his driver's license and registration before leaving the scene. A hearing has been scheduled for Oct. 27.

Cassidy, who starred in "The Partridge Family" television show, lives in Fort Lauderdale. He filed for bankruptcy earlier this year.

---

Information from: Sun Sentinel , http://www.sun-sentinel.com/

aplogo.jpg
-- (c) Associated Press 2015-10-03

Well at least he wasn't drunk.

In May, having previously pleaded guilty on a DWI charge stemming from an August 2013 arrest in New York, he was sentenced to a $900 fine, a six-month driver's license suspension and the installation of an ignition interlock device in his car to prevent him from starting a car while drunk. The license suspension was still in place in September.

.........ummmmm......who cares ?

Well I certainly hope he is enjoying his retirement in beautiful Fort Lauderdale Florida. I had the same hair!

This song really holds up. I wouldn't have thought to play it otherwise.

Edited by Jingthing

Did he do a runner or not?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well....not from the police. But when being pursued by too many beautiful women, I did have to run. Of course, I always made sure somebody caught me.

It's Called Alcohol, Should be Banned, Nothing but Trouble comes of it...

So should dumb replies. Sociable responsible drinkers rarely if ever get involved in trouble.

Nice Boyd..... I bet you are !

It's Called Alcohol, Should be Banned, Nothing but Trouble comes of it...

So should dumb replies. Sociable responsible drinkers rarely if ever get involved in trouble.

Nice Boyd..... I bet you are !

Typical Alcoholic Response , I see u regularly cracking beers at 10:00 am or earlier all over Thailand, ur Downfall, Not Mine, Carry On, ur Liver thx u