Work Permit

Nothing has changed, i have had mine for nearly 15 years and it allows me to work a various locations Thailand, it all relates to what is written in the job description submitted to the DOL in other words in the job description it will state the person will be required to work a various locations Thailand wide, so just because there is no specific notation doesnt mean he cant work country wide

When I worked for my previous company we had 6 office in Thailand and every office was mentioned in my work permit.

That's the point.

If no other areas, provinces, are noted then your WP is only valid for the province it is issued in, My understanding anyway.

When I worked for my previous company we had 6 office in Thailand and every office was mentioned in my work permit.

That's the point.

If no other areas, provinces, are noted then your WP is only valid for the province it is issued in, My understanding anyway.

And what happens when the person has to visit suppliers, subcontractors etc that are not directly related to the parent company or any regional offices ?

That's the point.

And what happens when the person has to visit suppliers, subcontractors etc that are not directly related to the parent company or any regional offices ?

My own experience was on a project with one office in BKK and one in Rayong. Some people were 'pulled up' by Imm' in the BKK ofice because their WP's were issued in Rayong.

From then all WP's had both areas noted by the Labour office in Rayong.

That's the point.

My own experience was on a project with one office in BKK and one in Rayong. Some people were 'pulled up' by Imm' in the BKK ofice because their WP's were issued in Rayong.

From then all WP's had both areas noted by the Labour office in Rayong.

My WP is issued by the one stop in BKK and i regularly visit suppliers / subbies around the Rayong / Chonburi and only once have i had to produce a WP and there was no issue