Dusit Poll survey indicates PM Gen Prayut's trip to UNGA is a success

Lite Beer

Dusit Poll survey indicates PM Gen Prayut's trip to UNGA is a success

BANGKOK, 4 October 2015 (NNT)-A Suan Dusit Poll by Suan Dusit University indicates that Prime Minister General Prayut Chan-o-cha’s trip to the 70th United Nations General Assembly (UNGA) in New York was a success.

According to the survey, which was conducted during August 23rd until October 1st, the premier’s trip was able to garner a lot of interest from the international community. The premier met with various international leaders and was able to create a better understanding of the situation in Thailand with the international community.

1,125 people participated in the survey. 81.96 percent said the opportunity has improved Thailand’s image while 73.38 percent said Prime Minister General Prayut did well at the UNGA.

83.02 percent said as result of the Thailand’s participation in the UNGA, the international community was able to understand the kingdom better. 13.51 percent said the opportunity allowed the Thai leader to build relationship with foreign counterparts . 66.04 percent said the opportunity has allowed the country to move forward and be more competitive.

As for the level of the respondents’ satisfaction with the overall UNGA meeting, 56.30 percent said they were quite satisfied as Thailand was given the opportunity to clarify how the country would move forward on an international stage, while 37.07 said they were very satisfied.

nntlogo.jpg
-- NNT 2015-10-04 footer_n.gif

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The government agitprop department truly are clueless, churning out stuff like this. What do they hope to gain other than ridicule for the story-poll on Sunday confirming how the people approve-story-poll on Sunday cycle?

Edited by baboon

What a crock of shit, the majority of the country more likely hadn't a clue he'd gone!!

They do love these back slapping self serving Sunday polls don't they?

Perhaps the Dusit people should run a similar one about the PMs sneaky introduction to a single gateway Internet system and if they thought they was a good idea too!! ?

yes a good Thai citizen with a internet registration number of 4765923456390 and with a high ranking in the governments newly formed citizens database said during taking the poll that he was 100% satisfied with the UN trip. "A good use of Thai tax payers money. I have never been so happy in my life. I would like to say since there is no more Facebook in Thailand I spend more time with my daughter. Thank you. Am I free to go?"

The good news just never stops coming in this utopia of peace, prosperity and happiness. Tourism is up. Corruption at an all time low. Slavery and human trafficking have been eliminated. The Southern insurgency is over. The pesky pro-democracy loonies have all packed up and gone home. Economy is booming and the currency is strong. Consumer spending is high and household debt is low. Employment rates are high. Student achievement is high and students want more homework. Cops are catching bad guys purely because it is their sworn civic duty. Vices such as drugs, prostitution and illegal gambling don't exist in this kingdom of virtue. And to preserve all of these achievements there will be a benign single internet gateway to make sure no outside influences upset the balance and harmony brought to Thai society by the current regime.

Who does these polls? And more importantly who is paying for them?

I have no respect for any poll like this, they are designed to produce the answer the pollster wants, but this has to be one of the stupidest I have read about.

The views have no basis in verifiable information or reliable data but rely solely upon the information fed to the populace through controlled media channels.

Farcical.

Edited by Bluespunk

The good news just never stops coming in this utopia of peace, prosperity and happiness. Tourism is up. Corruption at an all time low. Slavery and human trafficking have been eliminated. The Southern insurgency is over. The pesky pro-democracy loonies have all packed up and gone home. Economy is booming and the currency is strong. Consumer spending is high and household debt is low. Employment rates are high. Student achievement is high and students want more homework. Cops are catching bad guys purely because it is their sworn civic duty. Vices such as drugs, prostitution and illegal gambling don't exist in this kingdom of virtue. And to preserve all of these achievements there will be a benign single internet gateway to make sure no outside influences upset the balance and harmony brought to Thai society by the current regime.

Who does these polls? And more importantly who is paying for them?

Weird thing is some posters on this very forum actually believe Thailand is like this under the junta and it was some utter hell hole when the shins were in charge.

All seems the same to me!

Hilarious. There was a poll the other day which reflected badly on the Junta and you people were all over it saying how it proved how bad they really are.

Now we have one saying something positive and you are all over it saying how it is all lies and propaganda.

Your opinions are truly priceless. And worthless.

Yes, I have asked often what was so horrendous about their lives under the PTP Regime that made life for them so unbearable that this current crowd of muppets are doing differently.

I've yet to see a credible response, in other words the majority are really just whinging old men with pretty much zero life beyond their 4 walls, that they're not even allowed to own, even under this fantastic lot of life changers!!!

Most would be lost without Thai visa as a conduit to moan and whine how hard it was to survive under the PTP, like they personally suffered hardship!!

The Dusit poll crowd should do a bit of real polling and travel out to Issan and the satellite provinces and see what the survey would indicate.cheesy.gif

You must understand that the opinions of brown skinned, uneducated farmers don't matter. Only the opinions of the Sino-Thai hiso Bangkokians with their latte sipping, metro-sexual offspring really matters!

Edited by MZurf

This is easily the silliest and most unbelievable Joint United National Thai Authority poll ever. And that's saying something.

Clearly they have no shame.

Waiting for tomorrow's poll which says will say that 96.5289% approve of the Single Internet Gateway.

Edited by bamnutsak

We never see the text of the poll - the introductory text, the questions, the choices offered.

However I have managed to get a partial copy of this latest poll, and asked my dog to translate it for me. Here it is:

Good Day. We are calling you from the Suan Dusit poll and we would like to ask you 3 questions. If you answer these questions correctly, we will give you a gift coupon for Big C. Are you ready?

Last week, our hard working Prime Minister traveled to the United Nations in far away United States of America. He was greeted by many friendly Thai people there. Then he met with many friendly world leaders, and he explained all the good things about Thailand. The leaders of all other countries said they were very satisfied with the wonderful Thai people, and their hard working Prime Minister. He met the famous President Obama, and they had a friendly conversation. Then the Prime Minister gave a speech to all the countries of the world and they were very happy to hear the speech. Now, the Prime Minister has returned from his successful trip to the United Nations meeting and he is working very hard for the Thai people.

Question 1 - How much do you think the hard working Prime Minister improved the image of Thailand during this successful trip to the United Nations ?

a. a great deal

b. very much

c. overall, a lot

d. quite a bit

Thank you for your answer. You now have only 2 more questions to answer correctly and you will receive a gift certificate for Big C.

Edited by phoenixdoglover

Half of me hates the fact that I'm even responding to this.....but really how many more 'I Love Everything That Happens' Dusit polls do we have to endure?

If the the PM said the earth was flat, guarantee you a Dusit poll would confirm that 96.65785368653% of the population agreed with him

Edited by GinBoy2

Half of me hates the fact that I'm even responding to this.....but really how many more 'I Love Everything That Happens' Dusit polls do we have to endure?

If the the PM said the earth was flat, guarantee you a Dusit poll would confirm that 96.65785368653% of the population agreed with him

So would a few posters on here, and that's the alarming part!!

It appears that "attitude adjustment" is a raging success at Camp Terdsak.

Or perhaps the poll questions were loaded. For example, if asked:

"Would you agree that General Happiness' presence at the UNGA, where he garnered the universal acclaim of global leaders, who broke into spontaneous applause time and again during his speech, was successful?", how would a locally-educated moo ping seller reply?

Edited by asdecas