Police arrest Thai man for repeatedly raping 12 year old daughter

webfact

Police arrest Thai man for repeatedly raping 12 year old daughter

tman.jpg
Image: Khaosod.co.th

NAKON PHANON:-- A 40 year old man has been arrested over the alleged rape of his 12 year old daughter.

The man, who was arrested on Wednesday evening, has a history of alcohol and substance abuse, reports Khaosod.

Police made the arrest after the man’s mother called local police at That Phanom.

According to Khaosod, the young girl had been abandoned by her mother as a young child and had been living with her father and grandmother in squalid conditions in the family home.

The grandmother allegedly told police that her son had raped his daughter on multiple occasions over a period almost one year.

As police investigated the complaint, a medical examination of the girl confirmed she had been raped.

The father was then arrested and whilst under police questioning, allegedly told officers that when he got drunk he would grope his daughter whilst also touching his genitals but denied that he had raped the girl.

The man remains behind bars awaiting further legal proceedings.

tvn.png
-- 2015-10-08

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with ratcatcher hand him over to the mob but then you will get the.bleeding hearts with the old why are you advocating violence maybe he has mental problems or maybe he was on drugs or maybe daddy didn't love him enough or maybe he was just really really misunderstood.. Blah blah blech

There will be lots more of the same going on,why does it take so long

to report to the authorities,so it can be stopped,they blame the drink

and the drugs,his wife run away,wonder why !,he should have just

given himself a J Arthur Rank.

regards Worgeordie

ever see the hillbillies up around Udon Thani? I was way out in the middle of the no where when I saw them. They had flintlock rifles. and no teeth. Right out of the film "Deliverance". god knows what goes on out there.

they where sort of from another time.

Worgeordie, I am afraid your right!

Stories erupt only when crimes are commited and culprit arrested, but action beforehand ? no way.

And i am sure there are a lot more people, Thai people who really want to intervene, but are relactunt to report, fear of being ridiculed as family should report as finally in this case, culture, cult and ego's are to blame, drugs and alcohol only accelerates the process!

Why is it that whenever something like this is posted on TV all the "real men" post that they would cut thi s off or do this horrible thing or that to the man..and no one ever tries to discuss a way to prevent things like thiis from happening or ifinding out why things lke this happen and how these young girls could be protected or even helped to recover from such an experience.

My guess is that it makes :real men' feel like more of a man to make stupid unobtainable threats.

I wonder how many retirement ages alcoholic, obese heros are in any shape to take on a 40 year old man from anywhere but behind the safety of your keyboard?

Note: How manly you think you are does nothing to solve the problem or even have anything to do with this sad topic.

Tie him up to the local palm tree and let the neighbours chat to him about his evil habit.

Normally, such things are well known in villages and nothing will happen as long someone from the own family intervene. Tie him up like you say and let his daughter handle this. Give her a castration plier for bulls then give him and the entire village a lesson that he is an animal and must be treated like one.

Police made the arrest after the man’s mother called local police at That Phano------

--------------

The grandmother (who lived there) allegedly told police that her son had raped his daughter on multiple occasions over a period almost one year."--OP

........and if it had gone on any longer I would have defiantly done something about it.............................coffee1.gif

Edited by oxo1947

I dont really have the words,, just like the last one with a baby girl,,

We are all guilty from time to time of some heated debate on TVF but I suspect not one of us can find words fitting enough to describe this so called man.

God bless this poor girl, she deserves to have a charmed life from here on after after suffering at the hands of this thing.

Death penalty!

This girl shall remain traumatised for life and you won't get the guy straight. Ridding the planet of him might let very open wounds heal a little over time.

How can people stand by idle when a custodian "misuses" his authority?

I could not possibly become a police officer... too many of the crooks I'd arrest would "accidentally fall" and arrive with a cracked skull back at the police station...

reference Steve Biko ......................

Why is it that whenever something like this is posted on TV all the "real men" post that they would cut thi s off or do this horrible thing or that to the man..and no one ever tries to discuss a way to prevent things like thiis from happening or ifinding out why things lke this happen and how these young girls could be protected or even helped to recover from such an experience.

My guess is that it makes :real men' feel like more of a man to make stupid unobtainable threats.

I wonder how many retirement ages alcoholic, obese heros are in any shape to take on a 40 year old man from anywhere but behind the safety of your keyboard?

Note: How manly you think you are does nothing to solve the problem or even have anything to do with this sad topic.

I am not a, retirement age, alcoholic, obese hero and I am in shape to take on this guy, so dont generalise. This post was really not needed here, it is difficult to state your disgust at such a thing, so people say things like I would chop off his parts and let everyone watch etc, etc,.

There are other ways of helping with this. There are many charity organisations that are designed to help with these things, they are mostly self funded from donations and frequently ran by foreigners. I know of 2 such organisations in Pattaya and if anyone wants a contact to donate some money and help families and babies in these and other terrible situations then let me know,,, better then posting about you would remove their genitals i think...

I am not a, retirement age, alcoholic, obese hero and I am in shape to take on this guy, so dont generalise. This post was really not needed here, it is difficult to state your disgust at such a thing, so people say things like I would chop off his parts and let everyone watch etc, etc,.

There are other ways of helping with this. There are many charity organisations that are designed to help with these things, they are mostly self funded from donations and frequently ran by foreigners. I know of 2 such organisations in Pattaya and if anyone wants a contact to donate some money and help families and babies in these and other terrible situations then let me know,,, better then posting about you would remove their genitals i think...

I did not mean to sound like I was generalizing.

I was referring only to those who consistantly post the useless macho comments.

Positive, constructive posts like the one you just made here are the type that can help.

Thank you.

I did not mean to sound like I was generalizing.

I was referring only to those who consistantly post the useless macho comments.

Positive, constructive posts like the one you just made here are the type that can help.

Thank you.

Fair enough, just wanted to make the point that even the most reasonable of men can say uncharacteristic things when reading such atrocities.

We are all on the same page I think with this one,,

C'mon Smarty how can you discuss and prevent this happen,,you can't, same as you can't stop drugs and alcohol ,drunks ,rock spiders,so Get real.

All the expats who live in the lap of luxury here are quick to condemn the poorest dregs of society here without a thought as to the lives of those involved.

I don't condone the actions of this pathetic excuse of a human being,but I do take into account the ever increasing social divide within the Kingdom which obviously does little to help those at the bottom of the socio economic ladder who are more often than not the perpetrators of these crimes.

Rather than spouting off why don't some of our Thai Visa regulars make a donation to a charity which may assist in helping to deter these grave acts being repeated time and time again.

And how righteous you think you are,the facts are:these animals are not fit to live with normal people who can control themselves and don't need excuses!

This man's action sickened me to the stomach but the one person who should have stood up and pointed the finger a year ago and not waited is the Grandmother.I hold her equally responsible for ruining this poor child,she would have been the substitute mother figure in this child's life,how must the child have felt to be let down by her two closest family members.The Father is just an out and out dirty foul pig but the Grandmother isn't far behind.

Edited by Mumtomany

crickey ! .......... he's a definite candidate for attitude adjustment.

The poor girl must have been through so much trauma.

I can't even begin to put words to his horrendous actions ... bah.gif

if you guys think this a 1 off in the village. Think again- it is common s..h..i..t.

What the h.e.l.l do you think happens in Isan? Just like Las Vegas What Happens in Isan Stays in Isan.

Handcuff is wrists to his ankles and stick him in general population!!!

Poor girl my hart goes out to her. Her life has been destroyed

Where have the family members been if thy have know about this for 1 year thy are just as much to blame and complicate in the crime. And should also be dealt with accordingly for failing to stop or report this disgraceful crime