Just For Men Dark Brown #45 Has Gone Missing!

NCC1701A

When I researched my move to Thailand the very first thing I did was make sure you could get "Just For Men Dark Brown #45" hair dye. I knew if I could get that, I could make the transition to living in Thailand with no problems.

But for the last two months Just For Men Dark Brown #45 has gone missing from the shelves of Tesco Lotus!

I have looked everywhere. They only have Black. Not Dark brown!

I am starting to look like Santa Claus. My Thai girlfriend said today "What wrong your hair? You see ghost?"

Please if you see Dark Brown #45 anywhere in Thailand let me know. I can be on the bus tomorrow.

Thank you.

It is normal.....It shows that we passed the half way between womb and graveyard.....

The only way to not getting white is getting bald sad.png

I already considered shaving my head so I look crazy instead of looking old facepalm.gif

Silver foxes are the sexiest men on the planet- just grow old with grace and style.

no only if rich......getting old is total disgusting......the only thing worse is getting old and trying to hide it.

Unfortunately I am in the same boat facepalm.gif

You could order from Ebay if that much of an issue - but expect a beauty shop could fix you up cheaper. Or cheaper to look your age and get the senior rates.whistling.gif

Tourist areas you wont get away with less than 800 Baht and doesn't look natural. Just for men does or as near dammit

Silver foxes are the sexiest men on the planet- just grow old with grace and style.

no only if rich......getting old is total disgusting......the only thing worse is getting old and trying to hide it.

What total garbage- you don't have to step off your yacht into a Bentley.

We live in Thailand- a decent haircut costs next to nothing, clothes are very cheap .

Don't let yourself go- overweight, not shaved, filthy clothes- even worse wearing Crocs .

Even on a real budget buy vintage

I see older guys all around - grey stained wife beaters who look like they could do with a good wash.

But then of course I'm gay- we tend to look after ourselves, Everyone gets old, everyone dies - nothing is permanent.

And back home, away from the materialistic world of Thailand- you have no idea how young guys are attracted to silver foxes.

Edited by peterb17

It is normal.....It shows that we passed the half way between womb and graveyard.....

I already considered shaving my head so I look crazy instead of looking old facepalm.gif

Heh! How true!

Oddly, while my hair (what's left of it) hasn't changed colour, I have a salt'n'pepper beard now.

I keep my hair very short (number one cut) rather than go for the 'comb-over', which doesn't fool anyone apart from the one looking in the mirror while he constructs it (meanwhile hoping that it won't be a windy day).

I have a friend who at 60 is younger than me, but has a quite magnificent head of hair (lucky bastard!) which is totally silver now. He attracts much attention from the ladies, so it doesn't seem to be a problem for him. He's a randy bugger, and is always chasing tail (with considerable success, I have to say), so I really don't think hair colour is important when you reach a certain age.

What total garbage- you don't have to step off your yacht into a Bentley.

We live in Thailand- a decent haircut costs next to nothing, clothes are very cheap .

Don't let yourself go- overweight, not shaved, filthy clothes- even worse wearing Crocs .

Even on a real budget buy vintage

I see older guys all around - grey stained wife beaters who look like they could do with a good wash.

But then of course I'm gay- we tend to look after ourselves, Everyone gets old, everyone dies - nothing is permanent.

And back home, away from the materialistic world of Thailand- you have no idea how young guys are attracted to silver foxes.

I agree: Don't let yourself go...overweight, not shaved, filthy clothes, flip flops with white socks (OK now 95% will feel insulted).

I am not gay, but I doubt there is any difference between hetero and homo: The body is most attractive between 20 and 30, than the things attractive are money, security, power, experience, maybe intelligence.....

Of course the fit, clean, well dressed 60 year old will still outperform the 25 year old smelly fat couch potato. But the 60 year old with his 25 year old wife (or boyfriend) won't be competitive against her 25 year old gym teacher.

Heh! How true!

Oddly, while my hair (what's left of it) hasn't changed colour, I have a salt'n'pepper beard now.

I keep my hair very short (number one cut) rather than go for the 'comb-over', which doesn't fool anyone apart from the one looking in the mirror while he constructs it (meanwhile hoping that it won't be a windy day).

I have a friend who at 60 is younger than me, but has a quite magnificent head of hair (lucky bastard!) which is totally silver now. He attracts much attention from the ladies, so it doesn't seem to be a problem for him. He's a randy bugger, and is always chasing tail (with considerable success, I have to say), so I really don't think hair colour is important when you reach a certain age.

I thought the best way is to comb it from the right side over the bald middle and than back. No one will see that you are bald and just believe you have full hair facepalm.gif

Too bad it never looks natural. I just embraced my grey rather then look like i dyed it.

To each his own.

So very wrong !! Simply because just for men is not a dye per se. A dye is what you or your girl gets in a salon