Cable TV....what package do I need for top HBO series etc..

mikey88

• 1 year later...
On 10/10/2015 at 0:09 AM, worgeordie said:

Try http://stream-tv2.co they have any series you can think of,but you will

have to watch it on your PC or stream it to your tv

regards worgeordie

It seems the stream no longer exists. TRUE discontinued HBO stations effective 1 Jan 2017, I will discontinue my platinum package on 11 Jan, as well as my home internet, cell service, and 2 wireless air cards. I think if all expats in Thailand stick together & start dropping the services they may decide to open the wallets. (or was it a government decision?) Does anyone else offer the service?

Edited by Mr0Yallow

7 hours ago, Mr0Yallow said:

It seems the stream no longer exists. TRUE discontinued HBO stations effective 1 Jan 2017, I will discontinue my platinum package on 11 Jan, as well as my home internet, cell service, and 2 wireless air cards. I think if all expats in Thailand stick together & start dropping the services they may decide to open the wallets. (or was it a government decision?) Does anyone else offer the service?

Changed to stream-tv.to, also try pubfilm.com , you could also try IFLIX only 100 Thb p.m.

they are giving 1 month free trial.                                                                                          

regards worgeordie

Edited by worgeordie
add on