tonneu covers for Ford Ranger Wildtrack

hadock

Hello,

i am looking for a tonneu cover (hard or soft) for a Ford Ranger Wildtrack 2013.

My ford dealer offer only this roller cover, which is a way to expensive.

I went to another shop, but they told me they only have for the XLT series not for the wildtrack.

Does anybody know a shop in bangkok where i can buy one?

How much are these covers?

Thank you?

Alex

• 2 weeks later...

I'm getting a roller cover for my WT for significantly less next week. I will post the details next week if you can wait that long.

Your WT...

My wife has delayed installation until next week as she is 'busy'. Busy doing what, I have no idea, but I promise to post the details as soon as I have them. I might even push the boat out and post some pics!

So W.T.F. has the wife's purported busyness got to do with anything?

...unless she works as a tonneau cover fitter of course.

I'm getting a roller cover for my WT for significantly less next week. I will post the details next week if you can wait that long.

Your WT...

My wife has delayed installation until next week as she is 'busy'. Busy doing what, I have no idea, but I promise to post the details as soon as I have them. I might even push the boat out and post some pics!

I walk to walk, so I guess it is her car. Fine with me.

I presume she didn't have time to sit around waiting for it to be fitted this week. I'm not worried. If fact, the only thing pressing us on it is so we can give the info on here!

Your WT...

I walk to walk, so I guess it is her car. Fine with me.

I presume she didn't have time to sit around waiting for it to be fitted this week. I'm not worried. If fact, the only thing pressing us on it is so we can give the info on here!

Wait until after it rains and report on how much water it let in.