Big (Fat) Sam Appointment

james.d

Advocat was under a lot of pressure from his wife not to take up a second season. If I know wives, after ignoring her and doing so his life must have been more hell on the personal than professional front!

Been there (management consulting, not football) .. got the T-shirt/got the divorce separation

Shame the ref ruined the game > would have been much tighter and probably gone the other way.

I think Colback would have got to the ball first ... just, but that's from several viewings of an aerial TV view in slomo. I cannot understand how a ref on the pitch looking at it from behind would have been confident enough to judge it either way so he can't send a man off for that.

Maybe he red carded Colocinni for the violence of the barge? I could agree with that.

Shame the ref ruined the game > would have been much tighter and probably gone the other way.

I think Colback would have got to the ball first ... just, but that's from several viewings of an aerial TV view in slomo. I cannot understand how a ref on the pitch looking at it from behind would have been confident enough to judge it either way so he can't send a man off for that.

Maybe he red carded Colocinni for the violence of the barge? I could agree with that.

ref's don't get it right every time....thats the way it is.....sometimes you benefit from the decision and sometimes you don't...I'm pretty philosophical about it even when sometimes it doesn't go our way

After a promising start & recovering from a 2-0 deficit....the better team (Everton) rallied and gave us a severe possing. Not much more to say really.....except that Kone was awesome....

Edited by mxyzptlk

Sam has got his work cut out at sunderland . Unfortunatly not sure that anything but a dose of the championship and a complete rebuild with young ' new bloods' i was gonna say local but looks like those days are gone, will sort the club out. Buying other clubs caste offs and pay cheque hunters ain't really gonna work

Does make you wonder just cos he ain't in a top 4 ish club and he's 30 plus that should rule him out of the England squad.

After all he's proving once again irrespective of system he adapts and returns goals.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app