Best IPTV/Cable option for me in Chiang Mai?

Chesterpot

Dear fellow forumites,

I've just taken out my first long-term rental in Thailand. Internet is set up already and is superb. I am happy watching my TV shows and movies from torrent sites and my football via streams (if indeed not at a bar). But my girlfriend would like us to have some Thai TV channels - and it would be great for us to be able to watch English language films with Thai subtitles. An added bonus would be the football matches from the Premier League but I watch these on streams already quite contentedly. It needs to be quite user-friendly as my girlfriend is not good with technology other than phones. So all this considered, what are the best options available to me?

they have an android app, you can download it from here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.likegroup.ilikehdtv4

Thanks but how could I get it from the Android to the TV? I could connect my laptop but want a separate device really as I will often be using it away from the TV.

I would either buy a andorid media centre that hooks up via HDMI and load the app or like you you said get a chromecast not sure if you can loads apps directly onto chromecast if not then get a phone and beam it

they have an android app, you can download it from here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.likegroup.ilikehdtv4

Thanks but how could I get it from the Android to the TV? I could connect my laptop but want a separate device really as I will often be using it away from the TV.

I would either buy a andorid media centre that hooks up via HDMI and load the app or like you you said get a chromecast not sure if you can loads apps directly onto chromecast if not then get a phone and beam it

A media centre is what I was thinking of, yes. Any good way of getting one domestically or would I need to import one?

A media centre is what I was thinking of, yes. Any good way of getting one domestically or would I need to import one?

I'm sure any decent outlet will have them act he prefer to get one off eBay, better spec and cheaper price easy get one for 2k delivered.