Israel's cabinet authorizes police to close 'centers of friction'in Jerusalem

webfact

Israel's cabinet authorizes police to close 'centers of friction' in Jerusalem
BY BNO NEWS

JERUSALEM: -- Israel’s security cabinet has authorized police to close or surround “centers of friction and incitement” in Jerusalem, saying the measures are needed to deal with a recent wave of terrorist attacks against Israeli citizens.

The security measures were outlined in a statement released by the Israeli government and followed a meeting of the Security Cabinet on late Tuesday night.

“The Israel Police is authorized to impose a closure on, or to surround, centers of friction and incitement in Jerusalem, in accordance with security considerations,” the statement said. It did not say which specific areas could be closed as part of the new security measures.

Full story: http://www.streetwisejournal.com/israels-cabinet-authorizes-police-to-close-centers-of-friction-in-jerusalem/11561/

swlogo.jpg
-- StreetWiseJournal 2015-10-14

Stupid Israeli Cabinet!

"Friction" is not a geographic phenomenon.

Young Arab "Kids" - girls, boys and their mums do not need to climb a steep hill to use a knife for stabbing.

All they have to do is go to a mosque, get "inspired" and grab a knife.

As a matter of fact, from the pics and vids I have seen - they bring their tools with them to the mosques.

I'm not sure if this is forbidden by Koran?.

Stupid Israeli Cabinet!

"Friction" is not a geographic phenomenon.

Young Arab "Kids" - girls, boys and their mums do not need to climb a steep hill to use a knife for stabbing.

All they have to do is go to a mosque, get "inspired" and grab a knife.

As a matter of fact, from the pics and vids I have seen - they bring their tools with them to the mosques.

I'm not sure if this is forbidden by Koran?.

Pure racist hate speech. This attitude is part of the problem and is silly. No doubt the Israeli Jew who stabbed a fellow Jew yesterday in Haifa by mistake when he was looking for a Palestinian to murder was fired up by the same hatred. Was he inspired at the local synagogue? Or is it only Jewish attacks that are spur of the moment angry lone wolf attacks but Palestinian ones are all organized?
The last thing we need is a Holy War.
Why doesn't Netanyahu use this period of curfew to do something he should have done weeks ago when this whole thing flared up ...follow up his words about no change to the worshipping situation at Al Aqsa with action...a month long moratorium on provocative Jewish visits to Haram Al Sharif just to calm things down.
I hope he has some constructive backup plan in mind other than pure repression.

Here we go. Now we will see the Zionists escalate things to beyond tipping point by purposely closing AlAqsa to drive the Palestinians mad, and thereby giving the Israelis an excuse to wholesale butchery.

It is as clear as day that the right-wing Israelis were deliberately teasing the Palestinians. Provocation. And instead of addressing the root of the problem, Netanyahu will make things worse...just as he wanted.