Elton John live in Bangkok 29th November 2015

webfact

Wish Paul McCartney would come to Bangkok, still going strong, on tour in North America at the moment

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/life_and_entertainment/2015/10/13/paul-mccartney-review.html

"The 73-year-old exhibited confidence, humility, an easy sense of humor, and a contagious feeling of fulfillment that made even the most common, overly familiar Beatles hit, if not new again, certainly alive and well worth revisiting".

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those who think an Elton John concert would be just full of glbt people are pretty ignorant as elton john is popular in all circles. Despite Putin ignoring Elton John's request for dialogue on gay rights in Russia, Putin is actually a fan of Elton John himself, and Putin is no fan of homosexuality.

Those who think an Elton John concert would be just full of glbt people are pretty ignorant as elton john is popular in all circles. Despite Putin ignoring Elton John's request for dialogue on gay rights in Russia, Putin is actually a fan of Elton John himself, and Putin is no fan of homosexuality.

It appears that Putin is less than a bigot than some TV members it seems then?

Wish Paul McCartney would come to Bangkok, still going strong, on tour in North America at the moment

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/life_and_entertainment/2015/10/13/paul-mccartney-review.html

"The 73-year-old exhibited confidence, humility, an easy sense of humor, and a contagious feeling of fulfillment that made even the most common, overly familiar Beatles hit, if not new again, certainly alive and well worth revisiting".

Yeah PM was jamming with Foo Fighters a couple years ago on TV. He had this rad metal electric ukulele. Was playing great and sounded as good as ever. Must be the extreme amounts of ganja he smokes that keeps him young!

Strangely I think his best song was his first: "Your Song", very original approach to lyrics, lovely melody, evergreen. Much of the credit for his success should go to Bernie Taupin.

The Goodbye Yellow Brick Road album is pretty amazing through and through. I also love Rock of the Westies - that had some great jams (Island Girl and Border Song standing out in my mind). I kinda liked his 80s stuff, some of it, and a couple of the 90s works, but not so much. He started sounding more like Andrew Lloyd Weber by that point, lost his harder edge. But the body of work he has to his name is ultimately quite amazing.

I am very tempted to go and see this... But will it not be full of screaming fag hags?

Presenting the world's #1 farang kotey!cheesy.gif

Correction:

Little Richard is still "The Queen of Rock and Roll"

That would make Elton #2 farang kotey!

Edited by willyumiii

I am very tempted to go and see this... But will it not be full of screaming fag hags?

Correction:

Dont forget 'Boy' George

I would go if I didn't have to travel for it, the tickets were free, and there was free sushi.

Does that make me a fan? coffee1.gif

Yes, Barry Manilow would be a different story. Or Tony Bennett Edited by Prbkk

Correction:

Dont forget 'Boy' George

Boy George was only a one or two hit wonder.

He doesn't even make the top ten of farang katoeys!

Correction:

Dont forget 'Boy' George

Boy George was only a one or two hit wonder.

He doesn't even make the top ten of farang katoeys!

Think again, 12 songs in at least the top 20, 4 #1s.

Elton John is a transgender person? That would be news. Last I heard he is a proud quite male identified mature gay man. Did I miss the big announcement?

"quiet identified gay man"

you have not seen 'tantrums and tiaras' then? he's a typical drama queen rich b**** that documentary was a pretty BIG announcement! maybe not transgender but a mincing queen he is

anyway he/she is a very successful and talented pop artist (getting back on topic)

Elton John is a transgender person? That would be news. Last I heard he is a proud quite male identified mature gay man. Did I miss the big announcement?

"quiet identified gay man"

you have not seen 'tantrums and tiaras' then? he's a typical drama queen rich b**** that documentary was a pretty BIG announcement! maybe not transgender but a mincing queen he is

anyway he/she is a very successful and talented pop artist (getting back on topic)

I did watch that prog ,and to be honest i had liked Elton up untill then ,but afterwards thought he was a disgusting human being .