Ukrainian suspected of shoplifting from East Pattaya Mini Big C Supermarket

webfact

Ukrainian suspected of shoplifting from East Pattaya Mini Big C Supermarket

ukraine-5.jpg

PATTAYA: -- A 35 year old Ukrainian is suspected of stealing over 2,500 Baht’s worth of cosmetic items from a Mini Big C in East Pattaya on Sunday afternoon.

The store is located only meters away from a Police Box in Soi Kaotalo and at the time, Khun Tatiya was the cashier on-duty. She spotted the suspect enter the store and immediately her suspicions were raised.

She decided to take a picture of the man’s motorbike and license plate number, before he arrived at the cashier’s station where he paid for an ice-cream. As soon as he left the cashier checked CCTV and saw the man take 13 cosmetic items from the store, without making any effort to pay for them.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/218617/ukrainian-suspected-of-shoplifting-from-east-pattaya-mini-big-c-supermarket/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-10-20

Lovely smile from the young lady to accompany the obligatory pointing at the Farang photo shoot.

I must congratulate her also on here immediate awareness of dodgy looking foreigners entering the store on the proverbial rob.

Something she must clearly have become accustomed to in these times of austerity and ever increasing numbers of petty foreign criminals residing in the glamorous city of Pattaya.

Edited by stoneyboy

Crime of the century, well done you 4 policemen.

A bit sad really, but I wonder why the guy chose cosmetic items, despite needing them, I doubt they were for him.

Is it their intrinsic higher value and small size?

One suspects he would cash them in and buy alcohol and why I felt it sad.

Just an observation but no amount of cosmetics is going to make this guy a handsum man. I dont care what the labels promise.... unfortunately life can be cruel in that when intelligence and good looks where dished out this guy was behind the door .... what a dill...... no doubt Ukraine were happy when he left as it massively increased the average IQ of the nation.......

Sorry but IMHO yes it is smile.png

at least other morons like him maybe will think a little more about it before indulging in their favorite sport, shoplifting is a plague.

Edited by Rimmer
Quoted reply of a removed post removed

A bit sad really, but I wonder why the guy chose cosmetic items, despite needing them, I doubt they were for him.

he chose cosmetic items because somebody ordered them (to pay a half of price or less) don't you realize such a simple thing?!

Lovely smile from the young lady to accompany the obligatory pointing at the Farang photo shoot.

I must congratulate her also on here immediate awareness of dodgy looking foreigners entering the store on the proverbial rob.

Something she must clearly have become accustomed to in these times of austerity and ever increasing numbers of petty foreign criminals residing in the glamorous city of Pattaya.

This pointing thing is really ridiculous.

Maybe the b.i.b. think there would be difficulty in knowing which one is the farang.

I just come back from BK-Pattaya. I still trying to understand why people lives there, specially foreigners, when Thailand have so many nicer places to have a great life..and a lot cheaper! The people's landscape in Pattaya is also not the best. One day walking around was enough for me.

Probably BK may be good to make money and/or sex...but the world offers the same and better in nicer places.

Edited by Muzarella

This happens often at Makro and Big C in koh phangan. Almost always Eastern European or Russian and usually women. I have friends that work at both stores and often get to see the photos. The last incident at Big C looked like the girl just wanted to make a salad. Vegetables, dressing, tofu <deleted>?

Love the picture. Point of the week , such a good point the bloke nearly keeled over. It must be the pic. , the bloke has a face of a 70 yo or is that what you get from 10 years on the booze every night ? Well done Big C girl . Of course if it was a Thai pilfering we might never of seen her point.

He's a Cheap Charlie, getting makeup for his girlfriend or ladyboy friend.

I just come back from BK-Pattaya. I still trying to understand why people lives there, specially foreigners, when Thailand have so many nicer places to have a great life..and a lot cheaper! The people's landscape in Pattaya is also not the best. One day walking around was enough for me.

Probably BK may be good to make money and/or sex...but the world offers the same and better in nicer places.

BKK has about 100 times the population of Pattaya, I think you can find some nice spots and pleasant people.