Broke In Thailand Living On $300 Per Month

pinkpanther99

I am that guy and your off your flapping rocker if you think you cannot get hurt here and I am not whining; in all honesty now, if you got hit by a truck or fell off your girl friends Motorbike (or are you too poor to afford fuel; no wait a minute, your just using a baht bus most likely) it would make no difference to me and your Embassy would not give a shit as well. Your the silent minority I want seen gone from Thailand. Your just using people (like your girlfriend) as you life is so shit back in your home country.

Your sailing close to the wind mate - just not only on working illegally but with a whole host of other stuff.

Am I really getting this from a guy who is shacked up with a ladyboy and thus presumably enjoys taking dick in the ass? And you're saying my life is shit?

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your life is shit. I am not like you, homophobic (and if you know anything about Transgender relationships, it is straight guys going for Ladyboys as a gay guy would not touch a Ladyboy if you paid them) an in my case, it is a bit hard to to take a bit of "dick" when she has not got one as she had the OP before I met her.

Bit hard to say that I am shacked up when we own a house, a Condo and rent Town Houses to house her business in. We have done that all together. My relationship is over 8 years old, my partner earns in 4 days what you and your girlfriend earns in a month an by the way, your $300 dollar a month lifestyle does suck. Like you said, your life in sunny old farang land sucks so much, you are happy to shack up with your girlfriend, live off her proceeds and sit around all day in a Condo that you could not swing your cat around in.

Nope sounds sucky to me...

I feel sorry for your girlfriend as she has sold herself short to a loser that at a later point, will dump her once her use has come to an end.

EDIT: - Edited the post on my laptop as before I was in my car and could not express myself properly.

Edited by totally thaied up

grinder4all

they want you to go back to farangistan to pay your due tax, like this these old farts can go with ladyboys paid with your money.

By the way, I am 46 an fully retired with a higher income coming in now then when I was working. You know what work is? Hate to break it too you all but my life is sweet.

I drive at 40 to 50 as well to give a chance to cars to see me and to avoid me. seen and been seen is a concept that work well on motorbike.

I follow ladies with my bike as ladies have less accident than men.

Statistically, nobody really gives a krap. laugh.png

post-134393-0-06778400-1448173251_thumb.

Your life is shit. I am not like you, homophobic (and if you know anything about Transgender relationships, it is straight guys going for Ladyboys as a gay guy would not touch a Ladyboy if you paid them) an in my case, it is a bit hard to to take a bit of "dick" when she has not got one as she had the OP before I met her.

Bit hard to say that I am shacked up when we own a house, a Condo and rent Town Houses to house her business in. We have done that all together. My relationship is over 8 years old, my partner earns in 4 days what you and your girlfriend earns in a month an by the way, your $300 dollar a month lifestyle does suck. Like you said, your life in sunny old farang land sucks so much, you are happy to shack up with your girlfriend, live off her proceeds and sit around all day in a Condo that you could not swing your cat around in.

I feel sorry for your girlfriend as she has sold herself short to a loser that at a later point, will dump her once her use has come to an end.

EDIT: - Edited the post on my laptop as before I was in my car and could not express myself properly.

Straight guys? With ladyboys? Lol, keep telling yourself that if it helps you sleep as night. You're having sex with a guy who has put a pair of fake tits in and cut their dick off.

If I paint a horse black and white, it doesn't make it a zebra - even if I have that horse for 8 years and go around telling everyone it's a zebra. It's still a horse.

Straight guys? With ladyboys? Lol, keep telling yourself that if it helps you sleep as night. You're having sex with a guy who has put a pair of fake tits in and cut their dick off.

If I paint a horse black and white, it doesn't make it a zebra - even if I have that horse for 8 years and go around telling everyone it's a zebra. It's still a horse.

I liked you before Grinder but now I can see your homophobic and deep down instead young and very immature. I hope your mother puts you to sleep at night. Maybe that is what you see in your older girlfriend, a mother figure...

I am the one that is successful here and your the one living like someone only minutes away from being homeless. You sure got enough on your plate .... hang on, can you afford food to put on that plate at 50 cents an hour grinding it out illegally playing poker?

still doesn't change the fact you lead a crappy and illegal lifestyle.

I liked you before Grinder but now I can see your homophobic and deep down instead young and very immature. I hope your mother puts you to sleep at night. Maybe that is what you see in your older girlfriend, a mother figure...

I am the one that is successful here and your the one living like someone only minutes away from being homeless. You sure got enough on your plate .... hang on, can you afford food to put on that plate at 50 cents an hour grinding it out illegally playing poker?

Older girlfriend? She's 2 years younger than me...

I don't really think anyone who is in a 'relationship' with a ladyboy can say they're 'successful'. Financially speaking maybe, whatever (though people often lie on the internet about their finances)...but 'success' encompasses so much more than that.

Older girlfriend? She's 2 years younger than me...

I don't really think anyone who is in a 'relationship' with a ladyboy can say they're 'successful'. Financially speaking maybe, whatever (though people often lie on the internet about their finances)...but 'success' encompasses so much more than that.

Success is grinding 50 cents a hour?

If you cannot see past a persons gender and really see what a person really is, you will never will understand what love is. Your the one that is lost. It is not about sex, not about 'how a person looks or gender' but what is given out freely for no other purpose but to care on love for one.

Yes, your girlfriend looks much older then she really is. Means you must be either older then I think.

No need for me to lie and yes success encompasses so much more then you will ever have. I have been broke once in my life and had to rebuild, so yes, I know what it is all about.

If you cannot see past a persons gender and really see what a person really is, you will never will understand what love is. Your the one that is lost. It is not about sex, not about 'how a person looks or gender' but what is given out freely for no other purpose but to care on love for one.

Yes, your girlfriend looks much older then she really is. Means you must be either older then I think.

No need for me to lie and yes success encompasses so much more then you will ever have. I have been broke once in my life and had to rebuild, so yes, I know what it is all about.

Well, for a start it's more than 50 cents an hour. Though me saying 'you are not a success' doesn't translate to me saying 'I am a success'. I meant exactly what I said - you're not a success because your relationship is with a man who had such a screwed up life he decided to cut his dick off. Nothing more and nothing less.

IIRC, I haven't posted my gf's age. So, given you're saying she looks older than she is - how old is she, exactly?

You talk about stuff given out freely for love...how exactly is it you have that and I do not? Given you're the one beating your chest about how much cash you have, it seems far more likely your boyfriend is with you for financial gain, than my girlfriend being with me for the same thing (as if that was her goal, she made a pretty poor choice).

Who is the top one, you or your ladyboy friend?

Has a poster ever touched this many raw nerves? biggrin.png

- young guy in thailand

- no tax

- no work permit

- digital nomad

- poker, not a 'proper job'

- anti-insurance

- young cute gf pays half of everything (i've seen actual pics of her)

- frugal lifestyle and not ashamed of it

Hilarious to see the old guys getting wound up

Edited by jspill

Well, for a start it's more than 50 cents an hour. Though me saying 'you are not a success' doesn't translate to me saying 'I am a success'. I meant exactly what I said - you're not a success because your relationship is with a man who had such a screwed up life he decided to cut his dick off. Nothing more and nothing less.

IIRC, I haven't posted my gf's age. So, given you're saying she looks older than she is - how old is she, exactly?

You talk about stuff given out freely for love...how exactly is it you have that and I do not? Given you're the one beating your chest about how much cash you have, it seems far more likely your boyfriend is with you for financial gain, than my girlfriend being with me for the same thing (as if that was her goal, she made a pretty poor choice).

Your out of your depth mate - beating your chest about me being with a guy doe not worry me in the least. Your the one here with the problem and your choice of trying to beat me around the head using that I have a transgender partner is making you look like a right dick. I am a success as I have made it and so is my partner. I have a great relationship that is not money based. She earns good money and does not need me in the least. I would not stick around with someone if they were not successful and did not pull there weight. There are thousands of other girls out there in this world and I sure do not have to put up being with someone I do not love.

I am not beating my chest on my assets. I am just lucky to have worked hard when young and also being lucky to having a wealthy family as well that loves me. Your the one that has to catch up to that but that is your problem. Maybe when you go home next year you will make a go of it but really with your immature mind set, your a long way off it.

- young guy in thailand

- no tax

- no work permit

- digital nomad

- anti-insurance

Not wound up jspill

I know you to be one of the sensible Nomads around. I just am saying anyone that will bash you on fact of homophobia, is not a guy you really want to spend time with. Yes, I am for insurance. I have had a mate almost bleed out here after an accident and if I did not come up with the cash to help him out, he most likely would have died. Only 12 months ago I had a young Thai guy die in my arms after a motorcycle accident and only 3 months ago, my partners brother died from a motorcycle accident.

Wonder now why I am a bit paranoid on taking care of yourself.

I don't care about a frugal lifestyle but I care enough about people that if something goes wrong here in Thailand, your flapped if you have nothing...

You can be with a cute girl or a cute guy - I really do not care as someone here tends to think gender is more important then 'looks of a cute gf'

That is the end of my ranting today .... grinder can go earn his 50 cents or maybe a dollar a hour but like he said, he could even be lying about that ....

I dont understand the OP.

Ok you play poker thats fine, but is it worth the stress for $300. Why not teach english instead, you're probably a young good looking guy since you got a cute girl to split everything in half. A school could easily use you as their face, in Thailand its all about looks mate. If you're a good looking caucasian you can easily land a 30k baht paying English teaching gig. Seriously I used to play poker before as a winning player before the black friday, and I was earning actually much more than 300 bucks.

Teach little kids mate, it will be way more fun and awarding both financially and mentally.

- young guy in thailand

- no tax

- no work permit

- digital nomad

- anti-insurance

That's the best picture grinders4all could find:

5fou2e.jpg

Looks more manly than most ladyboys. Yep "cute" to a repressed gay man overcompensating on the homophobic attitude.

And since when is paying half of 10 000b per month "impressive"?

It's more sad than anything, OP is so useless he can't find a way to get his girlfriend better earnings by starting her own business.

Edited by bearpolar

Your out of your depth mate - beating your chest about me being with a guy doe not worry me in the least. Your the one here with the problem and your choice of trying to beat me around the head using that I have a transgender partner is making you look like a right dick. I am a success as I have made it and so is my partner. I have a great relationship that is not money based. He earns good money and does not need me in the least. I would not stick around with someone if they were not successful and did not pull there weight. There are thousands of other guys out there in this world and I sure do not have to put up being with someone I do not love.

I am not beating my chest on my assets. I am just lucky to have worked hard when young and also being lucky to having a wealthy family as well that loves me. Your the one that has to catch up to that but that is your problem. Maybe when you go home next year you will make a go of it but really with your immature mind set, your a long way off it.

Just fixed up some typos in your post in bold, no need to thank me.

Anyway, as for your claim not to be sounding off about assets, let's have a look at some of your recent comments...

Regarding people who don't have a lot of money:

Your the silent minority I want seen gone from Thailand.

About your finances:

Bit hard to say that I am shacked up when we own a house, a Condo and rent Town Houses to house her business in. We have done that all together. My relationship is over 8 years old, my partner earns in 4 days what you and your girlfriend earns in a month an by the way,

By the way, I am 46 an fully retired with a higher income coming in now then when I was working.

So basically, what we can conclude here:

1) Born to a rich family, and like a lot of people who happened to pop out of a golden vagina, look down on those who were not.

2) Decided to go gay as an act of rebellion against parents as they refused to buy him a pony when he was 12.

3) Likes to tell anyone and everyone that he made his own money, when in reality it was the bank of mum and dad that got his 'business' off the ground, and probably keeps it running to this day.

Edited by grinder4all

By the way I'm born to a wealthy family like the idiot poster above me, I'm also young like you. Thailand is best enjoyed when you're young. You've made a good decision, <deleted> it, you don't need money to enjoy Thailand when you're young. Girls will love you for your looks, not your bank wallet. You don't need to be screwed by a top ladyboy just to have a mutual relationship when you're young :) Enjoy it. You might not have much going for you financially, but at least you're happy. But definitely look to expand your social circle and land a more decent job while you're at it.

Ok you play poker thats fine, but is it worth the stress for $300. Why not teach english instead, you're probably a young good looking guy since you got a cute girl to split everything in half. A school could easily use you as their face, in Thailand its all about looks mate. If you're a good looking caucasian you can easily land a 30k baht paying English teaching gig. Seriously I used to play poker before as a winning player before the black friday, and I was earning actually much more than 300 bucks.

Teach little kids mate, it will be way more fun and awarding both financially and mentally.

I would rather move home and deliver pizza than teach for 30k (or even 40k) a month. Working 5 days a week getting up early and having to wear shirt and tie in this heat...that's not what living in Thailand should be all about.

While I don't have much money, I do have a relaxed lifestyle - that's worth more than the extra money to me.

Edited by grinder4all

I would rather move home and deliver pizza than teach for 30k (or even 40k) a month. Working 5 days a week getting up early and having to wear shirt and tie in this heat...that's not what living in Thailand should be all about.

Sorry I've never worked as a teacher here? Do they actually force you to wear a suit? All the english teachers were saying how flexible the hours were and they were only teaching 2-3 hours a day max?

Its probably a load of hoey then.

Edited by Lukecan

Your not winning any friends here grinder as your true colours are shown

Am I bagging your girlfriend like you have done to mine? No, I have not but now I could say, after seeing the picture of your girlfriend, I sure got a much better deal then you - touche'

Oh, yes, the Gold Vagina trick - digging low grinder

Oh, I got that pony grinder but really, I was looking for a zebra like you mentioned

Oh, that money I have? What money - oh, that Trust fund cheque I get once a month? Oh, I just FORGET about that.... lol

Your not winning any friends here grinder as your true colours are shown

Am I bagging your girlfriend like you have done to mine? No, I have not but now I could say, after seeing the picture of your girlfriend, I sure got a much better deal then you - touche'

Oh, yes, the Gold Vagina trick - digging low grinder

Oh, I got that pony grinder but really, I was looking for a zebra like you mentioned

Oh, that money I have? What money - oh, that Trust fund cheque I get once a month? Oh, I just FORGET about that.... lol

1) I don't really need any friends whose idea of acceptable conversation is insulting someone else then getting all pissy when they receive some back in return.

2) Bit useless a statement without pics - though in no world have you got a better deal since, you know, your 'girlfriend' is actually a man.

Sorry I've never worked as a teacher here? Do they actually force you to wear a suit? All the english teachers were saying how flexible the hours were and they were only teaching 2-3 hours a day max?

Yeah, norm is 40 hours a week for 30-40k a month, wearing a shirt and tie, being available for bullshit like flag duty and teacher meetings. Got a couple of mates who did it for a year back when they just finished graduating. I'd certainly rather earn 3x less and not have to deal with that shit.

Yeah, norm is 40 hours a week for 30-40k a month, wearing a shirt and tie, being available for bullshit like flag duty and teacher meetings. Got a couple of mates who did it for a year back when they just finished graduating. I'd certainly rather earn 3x less and not have to deal with that shit.

Ok fk it then, play poker lol.

Yep, just be a busted poker player living on a dream. By the way, most my friends that have a degree in teaching earn a starting figure of 65,000 a month in private schools, free housing an other benefits. If your a uneducated drone teaching, 20 to 30k is the normal rate.

Can you actually read? It's obvious we're not discussing people with a teaching degree, jesus <deleted> christ.

Money can easily be made, but time cant be replaced. You cant bring back your youth when you're old, no matter how much money you have.

Can you stop with your idiotic posts?

grinders4all has no time to himself, he wakes up at 8 and grinds all day untill his mom gets back then he's stuck home with her untill she makes him sleep because he's not allowed to spend time by himself.

Money can easily be made, but time cant be replaced. You cant bring back your youth when you're old, no matter how much money you have.

Yes, spending one's youth in a sh*t-hole fan room eating noodles and going to the park for holidays to avoid having to get dressed and go to work is a great idea.

Yes, spending one's youth in a sh*t-hole fan room eating noodles and going to the park for holidays to avoid having to get dressed and go to work is a great idea.

You make it sound like he was eating Rib steak everyday and partying with the top tier people back home. If he hated it he'd go back to the west.