Jiff or Ajaz cream cleanser

dragonaus

If anyone can help, went to Big C yesterday for our first live in Pattaya shop and couldn't find something like Jiff or Ajax cream cleanser for getting off harder grime in kitchen bathroom etc. Do you know if I can buy here or is there a Thai similar product.

Thanks all

• 1 month later...

If you want imported cleaning products then Villa Market in the Avenue Complex on Second Road is your best bet. They have many Clorox and oher foreign branded household cleaning products, e.g., Soft Scrub, which would work for you.

Can confirm they do have Cif cream cleanser@ 159 baht whistling.gif

Looks like Thailand no have. I was hoping you'd get a response as I need some to clean my uPVC windows.

I clean my Windows with a Glass Cleaner and some old newspapers and "elbow grease"

6.jpeg

My elbows are more "sweaty" than "greasy" will this make any difference whistling.gif

There are endless liquid cleaners (bathroom and multipurpose), but indeed I have problems to find a cream as you desire.

I know these products from back in Europe, but can't remind having seen them here.

The only thing that comes close would be powder which works similar with a wet sponge.

VIM powder cleaner:

8851932055017_6.jpg

Edited by KhunBENQ

There are endless liquid cleaners (bathroom and multipurpose), but indeed I have problems to find a cream as you desire.

I know these products from back in Europe, but can't remind having seen them here.

The only thing that comes close would be powder which works similar with a wet sponge.

VIM powder cleaner:

8851932055017_6.jpg

The liquids do not remove the grime on the side of a tiled wall in a shower stall or kitchen like the powder which has a slight grit to it. With a semi-wet sponge you place a little of the white powder on the sponge and use some pressure on the tiles to remove the build up of shampoo and soap, then rinse; this powder cleanser also gets rid of the collected grease in the kitchen a lot better than the liquid cleaners. No liquid or powder cleanser is going to work unless you add some muscle to the cleaning. This product is not in every store so when you find it, stock up on a couple containers.

Years ago when I moved into my first rented condo, the windows facing the sea had not been cleaned since the place was built. The air pollution and grime seemed to have baked on the glass-the rain would not wash it off-- no clear view at all. A window cleaner did not work for me...but I discovered a liquid toilet such as Duck tile cleaner helped to remove the grime from the glass...this process took a long time and since I could not reach all the windows by hand, I had to use a mop as an extended arm.

(Predictable ---when I moved out two years later the Thai-Chinese apartment owner kept my one month deposit making up some excuse how she had to dry clean the curtains (which I never used). I left the place looking better than when I had moved in, including the crystal clear windows.)

Edited by toenail