Knowing anyone having lost a Chihuahua yesterday?

Yesterday my DIL come to see us like most weekends but she had a Chihuahua with herblink.png

What is that ? said I,

I dunno said she.

How's that you dunno, it is a Chihuahua, probably pure race,

I found it,

you FOUND it?Or you took it somewhere ?

No no it follows me for 10 minutes, seems it does not know where to go so I took it with me facepalm.gif

Now I have this little dog in my house, adorable by the way, not afraid at all. But a real chihuahua is not a soy dog, it could not get along on his own more than 24h, at least IMHO, so I guess the owner must be very sorry, so what should/could I do, what the owner could have done having lost a dog in Samui Bohput ? Any ideas Suggestions?

I understood only five minutes ago she found it a few days ago not yesterday, so the title is biased it should have, been lost a Chihuahua a few days ago.

Probably the best idea is to take photo/date found and post several notice near where found in hope that owner or someone who knows owner will see and come to get. Am sure someone may be heartbroken but most Thai would not 'bother' police with such so there really is no central point of contact in such cases.

Take some photos of the dog on A4 paper ....... go to the area, soi , nearby ........ and put the pics up on 4 - 5 posts.

have a contact number it ....... and when someone claims it is theirs make sure they are the real owners by asking it's name and info.

Sorry every one not to have answered faster, thanks for your advices, my dil posted on Facebook after only a few hours!

As far as Samui dog rescue is concerned it was my idea too, (thank you PoorSucker) but simply mentioning it started almost a row with my Thai wife, facepalm.gifIt seems she (not me) have the lowest possible opinion of them, "they are bad farangs only wanting money and don't care about dog", she lost a Shi tzu round 5 years ago I do not know what's happened exactly, a man supposedly came to see her after she called them, then asking for money?

In short now its hatred sad.png For a few minutes I thought maybe I'll call them without telling any one, then (cowardlywink.png )I changed my mind .

Now my dil went back home with the dog, she really knows many people (working at the Airport) I guess she will manage to find a home for the little dog.

Take some photos of the dog on A4 paper ....... go to the area, soi , nearby ........ and put the pics up on 4 - 5 posts.

have a contact number it ....... and when someone claims it is theirs make sure they are the real owners by asking it's name and info.

Good idea, thanks, I will suggest my dil.

Archived