Real Ham

Backwoods

Anybody know of any places that sell actual smoked hams, not the ones filled with liquid smoke. I would really love to get one of the Tavern Hams or the butts with none in. I have tasted everything the Villa sells and they all have that artificial taste. Must be some farang out there with a actual smoker and doing this. Would like a real christmas dinner this year!!

Slaones in Bangkok, they will ship anywhere in Thailand, www.sloanes.co.th. I buy sausages and other things from Joe and asked him about whole ham's since his website doesn't address them. Here's the answer that I got:

"Yes, we do a range of hams over Christmas and we cure and smoke everything ourselves. They can range from a small 2kg boneless ham up to a 6-7kg bone-in full ham. Prices range from 500-650/kg depending on the style.

Thanks,

Joe"

PM me and I will send you his email.

Website shows a lot of items and priced reasonably. But it doesn't mention whole hams and it says only Pattaya area delivery. I've sent them a message asking whether they will deliver nationwide and, if so , I will ask about whole hams.

Website shows a lot of items and priced reasonably. But it doesn't mention whole hams and it says only Pattaya area delivery. I've sent them a message asking whether they will deliver nationwide and, if so , I will ask about whole hams.

Scotts phone number is at the bottom of the web page, spoke to him this morning about 1200 ref my order, he said it will be at my house between 1330 and 1400. The guy is very helpfull and accomadating.

Western Wholsale Meats, used to make ham, but when i called in there the other day the place looked like it was to closing down all the machines had gone i think he buys in his stock from outside and puts a markup on them.