What a disgrace

Screw P.C.

ISIS wants a caliphate. I say give them the land they want. Then every country expels ALL Muslims to this place. For what this war is costing we(non-Muslim) can build a fence around the area ringed but another fence a mile away. I'll call that the kill zone. Put tanks and all the armor we would need to encircle this land. We could pay for it all by allowing these exiles to bring only personal belongings and a gun and sell at auction all of their property including Mosques which will be leveled.

Islamaphobia hell yes

Hatred often finds an easy home in the hearts of bigots.

Is Islamaphobia really bigotry though? If it is then being Anti-Nazi should also be called bigotry.

Being fearful of a growing worldwide death cult that is designed to, and is currently successfully, conquering the planet should not be termed bigotry.

You know who rrally are racist, anti-semetic and bigots though as instructed to be by their Immans all over the world? I never see any lefties calling them out on that for some reason.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Screw P.C.

ISIS wants a caliphate. I say give them the land they want. Then every country expels ALL Muslims to this place. For what this war is costing we(non-Muslim) can build a fence around the area ringed but another fence a mile away. I'll call that the kill zone. Put tanks and all the armor we would need to encircle this land. We could pay for it all by allowing these exiles to bring only personal belongings and a gun and sell at auction all of their property including Mosques which will be leveled.

Islamaphobia hell yes

Is Islamaphobia really bigotry though? If it is then being Anti-Nazi should also be called bigotry.

Being fearful of a growing worldwide death cult that is designed to, and is currently successfully, conquering the planet should not be termed bigotry.

You know who rrally are racist, anti-semetic and bigots though as instructed to be by their Immans all over the world? I never see any lefties calling them out on that for some reason.

Take a look at your previous post and your 'solution' to the 'Muslim problem' in your head..... Hermann Goering ?

Screw P.C.

Islamaphobia hell yes

Take a look at your previous post and your 'solution' to the 'Muslim problem' in your head..... Hermann Goering ?

It wasn't my previous post. Still would like to hear your thoughts on my actual post though.

Screw P.C.

Islamaphobia hell yes

It wasn't my previous post. Still would like to hear your thoughts on my actual post though.

Lol, sorry about that.

I think there are many problems with Islamic ideology; I do find it too intolerant of other belief systems, the same could be said of Hinduism (BJP in India for example) or many of the Christian sects in the USA, but I think we must be careful not to forget that most Muslims just want to get on with their lives in a normal and peaceful manner; as you read this, there's millions of Muslim parents yelling at their kids to stop watching One Direction, Justin Bieber etc and get on with their homework.

• 3 weeks later...

Screw P.C.

Islamaphobia hell yes

Yeah, and after we can round up idiot bigots and burn them at the stake.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've been away from Australia for so long and am not religious, but my parents are both catholic. Anyway, when I was young, we had to sing God Save the Queen every morning at our school assembly. I never remembered the words back then and just hummed, but to this day, I still never understood why anyone would be forced to sing a song about God saving the Queen! Even when I was such a young person, it seemed like brainwashing. I personally think that religion should be kept out of all schools period. If something must be taught, how about teaching about humanity, humility and that all life is connected. That would be a good start.

I agree with you Steve. No prayer in schools, but classes should be taught about the different types of religions around the world and how they came to be. Maybe it would help with tolerance.

Would not work= Muslim kids will not be allowed to be taught about other religions and another walk out

Every religion has its nasty fundamentalists: Hindus, Buddhists, Muslims, Christians, Jews... It's important not to judge an orchard on the basis of a few rotten apples

I haven't seen any herds of Buddhists roaming the streets beheading people.

Ohh yes and this is a bloody disgrace and I will be writing to and calling this school WHO NO

DOUBT receives tax payer funds to run its business.

What a sad state of affairs, somebody needs to wedge their toe right up the backside of the moron that allows this to occur !

Edited by neverdie

Every religion has its nasty fundamentalists: Hindus, Buddhists, Muslims, Christians, Jews... It's important not to judge an orchard on the basis of a few rotten apples

Ohh yes and this is a bloody disgrace and I will be writing to and calling this school WHO NO

What a sad state of affairs, somebody needs to wedge their toe right up the backside of the moron that allows this to occur !

How about the Buddhist monks stirring up hatred and inciting violence against the Rohingya in Myanmar?

How about the Buddhist monks stirring up hatred and inciting violence against the Rohingya in Myanmar?

What about the mink that had sex with the Soi dog? Yeah yeah, I know nothings perfect KB, but there's not entire nations at war, daily rapes and beheadings at the hands of Buddhists, right or wrong? Do you get it?

Could you show me anything in our modern times where Buddhists have done anything comparable to what ISIS is currently doing?

I bet you cannot even give an example of any other religion doing what ISIS is doing.

Christians during the crusades?

Christians during the Inquisition?

Buddhists during the Sri Lankan civil war?

The Japanese were Buddhists and they don't have a great record during WW II

Admittedly, they haven't been violent for a strictly religious reason like ISIS, but, killing is still killing.

Buddhists are the least violent, but, that doesn't mean they are never violent.

Christians during the crusades?

Christians during the Inquisition?

Buddhists during the Sri Lankan civil war?

The Japanese were Buddhists and they don't have a great record during WW II

Admittedly, they haven't been violent for a strictly religious reason like ISIS, but, killing is still killing.

Buddhists are the least violent, but, that doesn't mean they are never violent.

The Crusades were a thousand years ago, this is your "modern day example" you can come up with?

And the rest is the usual argument from anyone with an Arabic name on social media. "Hitler was a Christian therefore Christianity caused WW2". "George Bush is a Christian therefore Christianity is responsible for everything wrong in the Middle East". All of it is just a pathetic excuse for the realities of what Islam is causing in the world. All you have to do is look at any news or social media for what Islam is doing today, without looking there is going to be some mass killing done today in the name of Islam probably in several countries just today. Find me one similar story which is done in the name of another religion.

Your argument just tries to detract from the real dangers we are facing and all it does gives Muslims some justification that all of the genocides, destruction, enslavement and conquering that is going on with the worldwide Muslim insurgency is justified.

Crusades??? Jesus Christ!! (No pun intended)

You want one now?

How about the Lords Resistance Army?

Where is the Lords Resistance Army horrific news story of today?

With their 400 members after 30 years, are they the best equivalent to ISIS you can dig up?

Let's have a look at what ISIS and orher Mulsims have done today...

I surrender, you win.

Feel better?

My point is that ALL religions have at one time or another, committed atrocities in it's name. At THIS time it seems to be Islam.

Indeed but people from other religions were chopping heads off and stoning people to death a number of years ago not in 2016 and recording it on the latest smartphones. Edited by stoneyboy

I surrender, you win.

Feel better?

My point is that ALL religions have at one time or another, committed atrocities in it's name. At THIS time it seems to be Islam.

The difference is that other religions have changed with the times and are not crucifying or stoning people to death for misdemeanours like Islamic countries are doing today. ISIS is basically no different to any hard lined Islamic country, they all follow the same laws and ideology.