'Naked Nana Girl' charged with obscenity

webfact

'Naked Nana Girl' Charged with Obscenity
By Sasiwan Mokkhasen
Staff Reporter

A woman puzzled onlookers when she appeared casually walking down a street and riding a motorcycle taxi Sunday near a busy red light district.

BANGKOK — Cheers can be heard erupting from onlookers in footage of a naked farang out for a Sunday stroll in the capital city wearing nothing but her birthday suit.

Two days after footage of the puzzling incident went viral online, police said today the woman is in police custody and faces immigration and obscenity charges for walking completely naked along Soi Nana, a red light district popular with foreigners, in broad daylight.

After several clips and photos emerged Sunday, Lumpini police said today they arrested the woman last night, as she was still around around the Nana area – clothed this time. He said she seemed unable to communicate properly.

Full story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/detail.php?newsid=1445930709

kse.png
-- Khaosod English 2015-10-27

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same happened in Hamburg, Germany last summer. The lady was not arrested, but interviewed. Nothing in the law to forbid her doing that.

Obscenity comes into the game if she starts acting in a sexual provokative way, which she did not.

Different cultures, different views and laws on the subject of obscenity. I hope they let her go with a stern warning or get her some help if she

is mentally unfit to understand her actions.coffee1.gif

We still dont know what was the motive? being famous? or cool? maybe just a celebrity thing? or a feminist run off? who know maybe it was a social experiment how the people will react... blink.png she should have had some body paint or some Ad on her at least, anyway she looks a bit similar to the Lucy character from the movie kinda being lost nude in public after a brain reset or something w00t.gif

stickboy has some videos that were taken towards the end of her short journey.

It looks like she started at a bar or restaurant. To me it looked like she was posing for someone and then stripped all the way and left her clothes (and purse) at the bar/restaurant. Not sure how she was planning on paying the motosai guy who probably thought he had hit the jackpot.

Not the kind of behaviour I'd expect from someone from Morocco but then again, Marrakesh used to be quite the place for stoners once upon a time (or so I've heard, but that was a long, long time ago).

What motosi driver accepts a fare like that. Shame on him...............hahahaha.

The ? of the day is will that HOOTERs succeed? It will be expensive. Why would patrons pay for only looking when across the street they can have insertion..................lol.

Edited by Nomyai

arrested 'as she had no passport' So there you go, you must carry your passport at all times. biggrin.png

There is a difference between not having a passport and not carrying your passport.

Learn to read.

Right after you get a sense of humor.

Why on earth would someone with immigration problems draw so much attention to themselves? Not very bright on her part. Hope she enjoys her stay at IDC.

Nice to see there is a hooters coming to Bangkok.

Edited by ldiablo

stickboy has some videos that were taken towards the end of her short journey.

It looks like she started at a bar or restaurant. To me it looked like she was posing for someone and then stripped all the way and left her clothes (and purse) at the bar/restaurant. Not sure how she was planning on paying the motosai guy who probably thought he had hit the jackpot.

Not the kind of behaviour I'd expect from someone from Morocco but then again, Marrakesh used to be quite the place for stoners once upon a time (or so I've heard, but that was a long, long time ago).

Okay now i believe it, that must be real and that motocy taxi could cummunicate well with her it seems.

This video will go viral, glad she didn't wear a small bikini or that would be the new problem.