'Naked Nana Girl' charged with obscenity

webfact

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't she that Butt ugly Russian lady that sits outside Subway at Soi 7/1 for the last few Years Hawking her fork

Always wonder how she gets her work permit Oh Think I know freebie for the Boys

I think I know the one you mean, I think she is a blonde Uzbek/Russian, my friend has spoken to her. She used to sit outside Coffee-World.

whistling.gif Many years ago, 1979 to be exact, there was an blonde Australian girl who was in a bar with he Aussie boyfriend. on PatpongRoad.

She had to much to drink, and went up on stage to dance with some of the local bargirls who were topless (and sometimes a little more also).

She was being encouraged by her Aussie boyfriend to "take it off".... which she did, at least until she was also topless.

Went she went to go the final lap, to total nudity, the "Mamsan" who ran the bar turned off the lights on the dance stage and hustled the Aussie girl of the stage.

The Mamasan said that the police wouldn't let a young Farang girl dance totally nude on stage as he local police wouldn't allow it and she would lose her "license" to have "dancers" performing on stage.

Apparently, naked Thai female dancers were allowed, but a young Farang female dancing naked was forbidden.

I guess that went beyond the accepted limits then in Patpong. even in those days.

So, those of us watching never had a good answer tot he question, "Was she a "natural blonde or not"?

Edited by IMA_FARANG

Isn't she that Butt ugly Russian lady that sits outside Subway at Soi 7/1 for the last few Years Hawking her fork

I think I know the one you mean, I think she is a blonde Uzbek/Russian, my friend has spoken to her. She used to sit outside Coffee-World.

Lol yeah I know that one too. Not the same girl, huge age difference.

That one is Russian and offers short time for 1k.

She (as a Westerner OR an Asian) could have done the same thing in Berlin, Prague, Barcelona, hell London or Miami & it wouldn't be THAT big of a deal.

A blonde white girl does it in Thailand and it's the talk of the town.

I'm still trying to figure out who the victim of this crime is as well???.... OK, she could have caused a traffic accident I suppose.

Try doing it in Singapore and I'm sure she'll be jailed

She (as a Westerner OR an Asian) could have done the same thing in Berlin, Prague, Barcelona, hell London or Miami & it wouldn't be THAT big of a deal.

A blonde white girl does it in Thailand and it's the talk of the town.

I'm still trying to figure out who the victim of this crime is as well???.... OK, she could have caused a traffic accident I suppose.

Try doing it in Singapore and I'm sure she'll be jailed

Same as Orlando or Liverpool or Sydney probably....... Except the only people who would take offense to their eyeballs being hurt would be old fuddy-duddy's and the cops looking for something to do and trying to justify their paychecks.

If this had not been a video, nobody would care, the cops would have given her a blanket......oh wait... there weren't any cops to see this in person (they were all over at SUCKERS).

Meanwhile, beach louts in Pattaya and Phuket can run tourists off for not paying for a beach chair that they didn't want (and be caught on video), and not much happens.

Meanwhile, I'm still trying to figure out who the victim of this "crime" was/is?

Edited by jaywalker

We still dont know what was the motive? being famous? or cool? maybe just a celebrity thing? or a feminist run off? who know maybe it was a social experiment how the people will react... blink.png she should have had some body paint or some Ad on her at least, anyway she looks a bit similar to the Lucy character from the movie kinda being lost nude in public after a brain reset or something w00t.gif

why didn't you forget the most probable reason - yaba? it's "ba" for a reason...

Edited by TimmyT

Girls just want to have fun!

Bless their hearts!

I recall seeing a thread a while back about some drunken-crazed male farang being caught naked in Pattaya, replete with blurred pictures just like this one.

Some hotel staff brought him a blanket and helped him back to his room. But if a woman does it??? OH NO!!!

I don't advocate this behavior, even though I have been to nudist clubs and beaches, but there seems to be a horrendous double standard.

She was outside Nana Plaza for Crissake, not parading thru some Catholic or Muslim 'Boys Only' school filled with 9 year kids.

Girls just want to have fun!

Bless their hearts!

I recall seeing a thread a while back about some drunken-crazed male farang being caught naked in Pattaya, replete with blurred pictures just like this one.

Some hotel staff brought him a blanket and helped him back to his room. But if a woman does it??? OH NO!!!

I don't advocate this behavior, even though I have been to nudist clubs and beaches, but there seems to be a horrendous double standard.

She was outside Nana Plaza for Crissake, not parading thru some Catholic or Muslim 'Boys Only' school filled with 9 year kids.

But TiT for TAT.

There is no nudity, no prostitution or naughtiness, no gambling, no drug taking, no drinking.

People only come here to pat baby elephants (granted you can do that in some bars, but I digress) see temples, and snorkel at 'James Bond' island.

Nude people are evil and must be punished!

Holy Smokes! The writer who says she is "dead ungly" is dead wrong. Last sunday around noon she and I almost collided in the middle of Sukumvit at Soi Nana. She was a beaute. Young, fit, Arabe looking and on a mission to somewhere. We met face to face on the trafiic busy Sukumvit Island. I thought that this was the first of the 72 houris waiting for me in Paradise.

Open Sesame

It says Moroccan lady so no she is not Russian. I know which lady you are talking about, this lady is not the subway lady

It says Moroccan lady so no she is not Russian. I know which lady you are talking about, this lady is not the subway lady

And about 20 years age difference :)

We still dont know what was the motive? being famous? or cool? maybe just a celebrity thing? or a feminist run off? who know maybe it was a social experiment how the people will react... blink.png she should have had some body paint or some Ad on her at least, anyway she looks a bit similar to the Lucy character from the movie kinda being lost nude in public after a brain reset or something w00t.gif

why didn't you forget the most probable reason - yaba? it's "ba" for a reason...

Yaba or ya-ice will do many things to a person, but stripping off and walking down the street is not one of them. If that were characteristic, half the people in every club in the world would dance nude.

Some designer drugs in enough quantities MAY do this, but since they're banned, nobody can do research, so we still don't know if these drugs, in scientific doses might even afford benefits to medical science.

This in turn means the public get their drug education from the tabloids, rather than the Lancet, and we get assumptions as per the above. 'Drugs m'bad mmm'kay!"

LSD has been found to cure cluster headaches, of course right now sufferers have to rely on inhaling expensive and near useless tanks of pure oxygen. There are many myths about LSD, and in fact it's safer than aspirin, if used responsibly.

In the classic sense LSD isn't a 'drug' by that I mean you can't 'fiend' on it like say, Cocaine. if you take LSD too soon after an initial dose, it does precisely... nothing. One needs to wait at least a week before any 'recreational' effect can be re-uptaken. If only alcohol were like that.

It was banned because Timothy Leary coupled with the powerful but temporary mind altering effect of the substance, scared the FBI shitless. Fearing a potential mass youth counterculture uprising, they simply shut down all research, and promptly scheduled, and there you have it.

Another reason current policy is arse backward.

PS: The US Govt has granted licences to selected Scientists to re-examine LSD as a medicine, there is a very interesting doco available on youtube about this development, including interviews with several senior LEO's on the legality of LSD and current policy.

Edited by dhream

whistling.gif Many years ago, 1979 to be exact, there was an blonde Australian girl who was in a bar with he Aussie boyfriend. on PatpongRoad.

She had to much to drink, and went up on stage to dance with some of the local bargirls who were topless (and sometimes a little more also).

She was being encouraged by her Aussie boyfriend to "take it off".... which she did, at least until she was also topless.

Went she went to go the final lap, to total nudity, the "Mamsan" who ran the bar turned off the lights on the dance stage and hustled the Aussie girl of the stage.

The Mamasan said that the police wouldn't let a young Farang girl dance totally nude on stage as he local police wouldn't allow it and she would lose her "license" to have "dancers" performing on stage.

Apparently, naked Thai female dancers were allowed, but a young Farang female dancing naked was forbidden.

I guess that went beyond the accepted limits then in Patpong. even in those days.

So, those of us watching never had a good answer tot he question, "Was she a "natural blonde or not"?

I didn't realise 'Go-Go Dancer' was on the list of farang restricted occupations?

Well there you go-go, you learn something new every day.