90 day reporting late, how much?

No fine at the airport. They don't care for the 90 day report, just check for overstay.

You might be fined if you return and do the next report (usually 2000 Baht).

"Might": not clear whether it actually happens.

Edited by KhunBENQ

• Unless you're leaving anyway you have no need to leave the country.
  • The fine is 2,000 baht.
  • You can still do the report but will be fined.
  • No fines are charged or collect at airports for late reports.
  • If you leave the country without reporting they might notice it was missed the next time you report and fine you then.

You will not be fined on departure from country for not doing your 90 day report at immigration. You may be fined when you do your next report.

Or are you writing about leaving to get a new 90 entry from you visa. That is an overstay at 500 baht a day.

I actually will change to a tourist visa when I come back and will do one extension later as I will leave Thailand in December for a year.

So it's just a 2000 fine, that nothing lol I thought it would be more

You could offer to pay the maximum fine for failing to report............. 5000 Bht !

I was suppose to do my 90 day reporting on the 22nd October.

I just saw it now and will fly to Cambodia on Saturday.

Are you on an extension of stay and missed doing the 90 day report or were you in country on a visa entry for 90 days and over-stayed your permission to stay?

If you actually mean a 90 day report at immigrations, just go to your immigrations office, do the report and pay the fine. If you were supposed to report on the 22nd, you can report up to 7 days late without a problem.

If you are in the country past your permission to stay on a visa entry, you can pay the overstay fine at the airport and fly out.

Edited by Suradit69
  • Like 1

you have 2 weeks before and 1 week after, so get to immigration tomorrow and you may be ok. I would not fly out of the country not filing your 90 day report. Technically your 90 day report starts from the moment you enter the country, so if you leave the country on 80 days and come back a week later your 90 day starts again. This has happened to me many times.

But I am leaving the country tomorrow as my ED visa finishes on Sudnay

So then I will be back for 1 month on a tourist visa and will extend it one month before I go back to Australia for 6 months.

I think there is no point me getting the 90 days. As I will not be doing the 90 days report again after I come back

I am only asking to make sure.

I have been told by one person I need to do it and by a few others that I dont need to do it... lol

So just thought i would ask the experts here. Its just a pain in the ass to go all the way to CW and wait for so many hours.... If I go I want to make sure that I really need to go or dont.

But I am leaving the country tomorrow as my ED visa finishes on Sudnay

So then I will be back for 1 month on a tourist visa and will extend it one month before I go back to Australia for 6 months.

I think there is no point me getting the 90 days. As I will not be doing the 90 days report again after I come back

"So then I will be back for 1 month on a tourist visa and will extend it one month before I go back to Australia for 6 months."

A single entry tourist visa gives you 60 days and that can be extended for 30 days.

A visa exempt entry (no visa) would give you 30 days if you fly in and that could be extended for 30 days.

You seem to be a bit confused on various things. If you actual were meant to do a 90 day report and don't do it, when you go to your immigrations office for a 30 day extension of either a tourist visa or a visa exempt entry, they MIGHT spot your failure to do a 90 day report.

Still not sure if you were originally talking about a 90 day report since now you mention an expiring visa.

Edited by Suradit69