Unidentified woman falls to her death from Pattaya Condominium

webfact

Unidentified woman falls to her death from Pattaya Condominium

jump-5.jpg

PATTAYA: -- Police and rescue workers were called to a Condominium in Jomtien early on Thursday Morning to deal with a suspected suicide.

At the base of the Government Condominium located on the Thepprasit Road, was the body of an unidentified woman. It is thought she is a Thai National but this has yet to be verified as the victim was not carrying any identification with her at the time.

It was confirmed she had fallen from the 12th floor and her shoes were found close to the 12th floor flat roof ledge.

Source: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/218800/unidentified-woman-falls-to-her-death-from-pattaya-condominium/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-10-30

RIP to her soul. But before assuming it was suicide.....More details.......as I am sure that the TV CIS teams would want to know more details firsts......was she staying alone? Has she been seeing a foreigner? Was the foreigner a African, Farang or Chinese? What were their occupations ie a drug peddlar, old retiree, call centre scammer? How did they look? Fat, Old, Young, Cute? Did she have a drug addict unemployed thai boyfriend? How old was he......didi he freelance atthe gay bars? Was she working at the bars before? or was she freelancing by the beaches? Is she old? Was she having any health issues ie HIV, etc.

Also, whats the name of the building so that all future buyers or renters could avoid it.....my God.....Pattaya is sprawled with buildings that someone or another had died in by suicide or murder. Scary.

RIP to her soul. But before assuming it was suicide.....More details.......as I am sure that the TV CIS teams would want to know more details firsts......was she staying alone? Has she been seeing a foreigner? Was the foreigner a African, Farang or Chinese? What were their occupations ie a drug peddlar, old retiree, call centre scammer? How did they look? Fat, Old, Young, Cute? Did she have a drug addict unemployed thai boyfriend? How old was he......didi he freelance atthe gay bars? Was she working at the bars before? or was she freelancing by the beaches? Is she old? Was she having any health issues ie HIV, etc.

Also, whats the name of the building so that all future buyers or renters could avoid it.....my God.....Pattaya is sprawled with buildings that someone or another had died in by suicide or murder. Scary.

Why on earth would someone avoid any building where someone had died ? If ghosts existed there would be one for every square metre of every country. No-one gets out alive :)

That apartment block looks just like one of these 2500 b/month projects here in Bkk. Very depressing little rooms.

There are several near my place and people are constantly moving in and out.

If this woman got dumped by her Thai boyfriend or lost her farang sponsor then life becomes bleak.

Work as a hooker (again) or live on the streets.

Isn't that the government housing place that the infamous Drew Noyes was selling off to foreigners from his One Stop office in the building?

The picture was taken at the back-entrance of KEHA Condo (the front of the building is adjacent to the Thepprasit Weekend Market).

I happen to witness dozens of policemen, reporters and rescue-workers "dancing" around the body; probably they're waiting for the ghost to move out.

Maybe she did phone a friend! Maybe she phoned several friends. Friends cant always help, when someone suffers from deep depression.

If anyone sent me 60,000 baht, all my troubles would be gone.

I'm confident this woman would be alive today if she could be helped financially.

Maybe she did phone a friend! Maybe she phoned several friends. Friends cant always help, when someone suffers from deep depression.

You know I have never met a Thai who has suffered "deep" depression in a Western sense.

When I describe it to my Thai wife she has no reference of something similar.

She said Thai get sad and then they get over it.

I don't know...I am just saying what an intelligent Thai woman has told me.

She thinks our Wester view of mentsl illness as being defined by mentsl health professionals helps those same professionals keep a steady paycheck.

In Thailand it is treated more like a cold--it visits a person and goes away. Her words.

Edited by ClutchClark