Tis' the season - No, not that one

Rocketsurgeon

I live in central bkk but nowhere near Sukhumvhit. In the malls, MRT and Airport Link all sorts of farang showing up with Thai women in tow (or really vice versa). Pretty obvious they don't live here, at least to me.

Anyone else notice this annual event?

Let the games begin and may the odds be ever in your favor.

The look of love in the men's eyes, the excessive hand holding, clinginess of the female companion. Male doesn't know where he's going (direction wise), large single bag being dragged along by male, ridiculous discussions overheard, occasional eye roll of female as she diverts gaze to me. Clues are everywhere.

The look of love in the men's eyes, the excessive hand holding, clinginess of the female companion. Male doesn't know where he's going (direction wise), large single bag being dragged along by male, ridiculous discussions overheard, occasional eye roll of female as she diverts gaze to me. Clues are everywhere.

How extraordinary! I have never heard of, nor witnessed such a "remarkable" phenomenon in Thailand.

Perhaps you could ask one of the indigenous population if they know what's happening?

Oh wait a moment, I've just realised, this is yet another "I like to look down on them" post isn't it?

Edited by Enoon