Anybody want to own up to this piece of Farang charm on 29th October?

mamborobert

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No cyberfang.......Most Americans know about guns.......

He is American, actually.

And what does he have to say for himself now that he's a topic of discussion on at least two internet forums? Did he know he was performing his little dance for a lady and that it would be caught on camera?

No idea. He was a customer and I haven't seen him for a long time.

Perfectly normal. We are in early November, which is when the Farang male of the species tries to establish dominance by a ritual display of aggression for mating purposes.

This unusual type of aggressive behavioral display has rarely been caught on film outside their native America.

That was no American it was a Limey!!!!!!!

Perfectly normal. We are in early November, which is when the Farang male of the species tries to establish dominance by a ritual display of aggression for mating purposes.

This unusual type of aggressive behavioral display has rarely been caught on film outside their native America.

Chiengmaijoe who knows him by name (Harry ) ,says he is American...I think that jesture must be American as I have never come across it outside Dublin Zoo in the Monkey inclosure.

You clearly don't know him so why are you even posting? His nationality has already been established, he's American.

This business of people overtaking on a corner as they exit a restricted flow, in order to gain position advantage, gets my goat. The guy in front was driving at a reasonable speed and starting to position himself in the right most lane, the guy behind wants that spot in front of him hence he floors it in order to achieve it, far too impatient and inconsiderate for me I'm afraid. So then he undertakes in order to regain his objective and look where all that got him, he arrived at a red light in a position that is eventually behind the person he was trying to intimidate. Sorry guys, but whilst the behavior of the American driver in the P/U at the light was not that sensible, his driving was actually not out of order compared to the film making vehicle.

Yes the vehicle with the webcam was being aggressive, but the farang turned without indicating and changed lanes on the turn.

He also nearly caused an accident by getting out of a running vehicle.

Everyday crap you see all the time.

One has to think happy thoughts, butterflies and honey when driving!

Dangerous here to let road rage get the better of you, too many weapons and drunks.

A Limey? Have you quantum leaped in from 1945?

Are you PEOPLE SERIOUS! anyone, and I mean anyone, who drives anything in Thailand knows how terrible they drive. THEY being Thais. Now, all of a sudden

They don't do anything wrong on the roads!

What the guy did Was stupid but don't forget 10 minutes ago when some idiot

Did one of many maneuvers that they are famous for.

Yes the vehicle with the webcam was being aggressive, but the farang turned without indicating and changed lanes on the turn.

He also nearly caused an accident by getting out of a running vehicle.

Everyday crap you see all the time.

One has to think happy thoughts, butterflies and honey when driving!

Dangerous here to let road rage get the better of you, too many weapons and drunks.

I agree with your second point in fact I agree with everything apart from the first one. I think it's akin to a line of traffic driving along behind a large slow moving vehicle, everyone wants to get by but is waiting for the person in front to move first. Invariably, when your turn comes and you start to move out to overtake you find somebody behind you has decided not to wait and your nearly broad side them before being forced to return to your original position - ring any bells?

As for the guy on the film, well unquestionably he should be the subject of a massive manhunt, sought out and captured, flogged publicly his license removed and his vehicle crushed, such is the comparative seriousness of his crime. laugh.png

This are the type of people that should never come to Thailand they should be on there own countries no respect they still think they can do what they want and insult us. Is not just a gesture is an insult and I will kick his back side very quickly no worries then maybe understand ..... but maybe not .... must be one of those left overs from there own countries .... PO mate go home not here.

We do not need people like that.

Just a guy that love and respect this country with all their faults .....

How about Thai drivers respecting other drivers, instead of hiding behind their 80% black tinted windows & acting like a$$h0les?

so true...never in my life had to drive on the roads surrounded by morons like ive seen in this country...

Never driven in the Middle East then?

Back in the day, my instructor once said "Think of the most absurd and nonsensical thing a person could do on the road and I will still guarantee you that you will see it".

And oh how he was right.

No, but have had the pleasure of being driven around in Luanda Angola, where stock car racing seems to be the way to drive ,shunting cars out of the way etc... but stupid people taking chances , like they do here , ive never witnessed...why is every thai in such a hurry , and taking unneccesary risks ..i´d rather take a few seconds extra and get to where im going in 1 piece...ignorance and lack of common sense here

Anybody who can't see that BOTH drivers made multiple infractions shouldn't be allowed on the road. I can't believe who did what is even an issue here. The only thing worth discussing is the funny falang and his likelihood of getting stabbed.

Archived