Anybody want to own up to this piece of Farang charm on 29th October?

mamborobert

Uhm ok so a guy made some rude gestures. Big deal, just ignore the idiot.

I have had Thais do far worse things to me when they have been unable to overtake. Like waving a gun around and saying foreigners should stay in the left lane or he will shoot them.

This is a good reason not to jump out on the road to taunt a random motorist grabbing meat and two veg.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Í watched the vid.. the guy is an idiot.. but why the hell did he do it. It does not become clear from watching the vid. Did I miss something.

Don't think you missed anything when he got back in the truck after showing his thinking head. Bet would be saw the dashcam when pulling up beside at the light and decided to do a quick audition. It doesn't look like enough brains between the two of them to know any better.

This guy is a disgusting creature. His driving - wandering all over the road without indicating - is appalling. One day he'll do this and someone will get out of a car and shoot him. No loss to the world for someone who treats women like this, but why invite trouble? Life's too short! I think this is in Chiang Mai - my wife will slam him one (she tells me) if she sees him anywhere!

I love the way the guy calmly opened the door of the vehicle, watching for the motorscooters working their way up to the head of the pack, kindly gesturing for them to proceed before he went and did his little performance for the camera.

I noticed that too, he was almost polite to them.

The guy in the camera car tried to overtake the Ford Ranger on the outside in the sharp left bend and then cut in front from the left. Dangerous and intimidating driving in a 'get out of my way' manner.

I love the way the guy calmly opened the door of the vehicle, watching for the motorscooters working their way up to the head of the pack, kindly gesturing for them to proceed before he went and did his little performance for the camera.

Isn't it nice how we women always look for the good in everyone?

Frankly, though, I think they both were a couple of idiots. Watching the first couple minutes I wondered why the driver was all over the road. Apparently, the white guy did also, although he had a different way of asking the question.

Perfectly normal. We are in early November, which is when the Farang male of the species tries to establish dominance by a ritual display of aggression for mating purposes.

This unusual type of aggressive behavioral display has rarely been caught on film outside their native America.

>>This unusual type of aggressive behavioral display has rarely been caught on film outside their native America.<<

Is that a typical American jesture ?..........never seen it in the UK or Ireland where the two fingured jesture is more common .

NancyL: "...and did his little performance for the camera."

He surely did not know or expect that he was being filmed; who would? Unless you are Russian.

-----------------------------------

Anyway, come on! Are you telling me that you haven't done the same thing, more or less? You've never flipped someone off in a car? You've never gotten out and told someone to fornicate off? Or both?

This is probably slightly ill-advised in SE Asia because the guy in the car might not only have a dashcam, but also a loaded pistol.

He should be charged with sexual assault/battery of whatever the local law permits. There is hardly a difference with the zipper up or down at this point. I rarely take joy in other people's misfortune but it is people like this I wish to see swept up with the crap of society and thrown away.

Remember undertaking is not permitted anywhere and in most other countries the law is adhered to.

Not correct. From the Land Traffic Act B.E. 2522

Section 45 (400-1000B)

No driver shall overtake another vehicle from the left-side unless:

a. the vehicle to be overtaken is making a right turn or has given a signal that he is going to make a right turn.

b. the roadway is arranged with two or more traffic lanes in the same direction.

Seriously ladies?.You didn't see him open his door right in front of the bike rider who had to come to a full stop to avoid hitting his door? If this jerk had opened his door a split second later the bike would have been hit directly.look again at 52;03.He did not even see the bike until he was out of his vehical.

Remember undertaking is not permitted anywhere and in most other countries the law is adhered to.

Not correct. From the Land Traffic Act B.E. 2522

Section 45 (400-1000B)

No driver shall overtake another vehicle from the left-side unless:

a. the vehicle to be overtaken is making a right turn or has given a signal that he is going to make a right turn.

b. the roadway is arranged with two or more traffic lanes in the same direction.

Since when does it need to be two lanes or people using right turn signal?

I don't get it, is it there any law/traffic rule about it?

WHERE ARE the people enforcing this law or traffic rule?

Archived