Chinese tourist condemned for kicking baby tiger's cage

webfact

Chinese tourist condemned for kicking baby tiger's cage (VIDEO)
By Coconuts Bangkok

animal_abuse.jpg

BANGKOK: -- Just when you thought the bad behaviour of Chinese tourists was a thing of the past, a man at Sriracha Tiger Zoo restored their bad reputation this week.

A video of a Chinese tourist feeding a baby tiger before kicking the cage in an attempt to scare the poor animal went viral over the weekend. The clip drew the wrath of Thai netizens.

"Bastard... and how come the zoo staff did not warn him or deal with this guy? This type of people should not come to our country. This shows their uncivilized traits," the top comment said.

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2015/11/02/chinese-tourist-condemned-kicking-baby-tigers-cage-video

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2015-11-02

I feel more angry that it's in a cage in the first place. This is the outrage not the donkey kicking the cage. He is just part of the outrage.

These Chinese love to eat Tiger - don't they? So how should a little cage rattling make any difference to them?

he is holding a bottle of Milk... which i am SURE is sold by the Zoo.

i highly doubt adults walk into a zoo with milk in a baby bottle to feed the animals.

feeding animals with bottle milk is in most thai zoos.

so, feeding the animals is not an issue.

but kicking the cage is.

it reminds me of the chinese guy harrasing the Guards at the Palace in London and then gets a Gun pointed at him!!

[Video Link]

https://youtu.be/dQCSWPFnjbU

but seriously:

kicking a cage is bad and harrassing an animals. but its NOTHING in comparison to the way that animals are treated from farm to slaughterhouse to supermarket.

honestly, this video is HYPOCRITICAL because almost all people complaining about it will sit down tonight and eat the dead flesh of an animal that was dragged, pulled, scared, frightened and killed with pain and fear... and then cut up into pieces and served up for your dinner.

buying that meat you eat tonight is just as much contribution to the act of killing it. (in the same way that someone pays to see or witness an event).. without your payment, there is less demand.

seriously,, this guy is bad.

but no where near as bad as the people that condemn him.

they are hypocrites.

[video link of how animals are treated]

https://youtu.be/tzrRmB40l00

I bet there is not one of you that can sit through this video and feel good about your personal link to animal cruelty.

Edited by easybullet3

I feel more angry that it's in a cage in the first place. This is the outrage not the donkey kicking the cage. He is just part of the outrage.

These Chinese love to eat Tiger - don't they? So how should a little cage rattling make any difference to them?

i highly doubt adults walk into a zoo with milk in a baby bottle to feed the animals.

but kicking the cage is.

it reminds me of the chinese guy harrasing the Guards at the Palace in London and then gets a Gun pointed at him!!

[Video Link]

but seriously:

kicking a cage is bad and harrassing an animals. but its NOTHING in comparison to the way that animals are treated from farm to slaughterhouse to supermarket.

honestly, this video is HYPOCRITICAL because almost all people complaining about it will sit down tonight and eat the dead flesh of an animal that was dragged, pulled, scared, frightened and killed with pain and fear... and then cut up into pieces and served up for your dinner.

buying that meat you eat tonight is just as much contribution to the act of killing it. (in the same way that someone pays to see or witness an event).. without your payment, there is less demand.

they are hypocrites.

I bet there is not one of you that can sit through this video and feel good about your personal link to animal cruelty.

Thought this topic was about tigers and zoos?

but kicking the cage is.

[Video Link]

but seriously:

they are hypocrites.

yes it is.

and I am drawing a comparison of how hypocritical all the criticizers of this man are.

Quote : BANGKOK: -- Just when you thought the bad behaviour of Chinese tourists was a thing of the past

'you' ??? Who is that guy talking to ? I have yet to meet one person around Thailand who thinks that 'bad behaviour of chinese tourists is a thing of the past' ... if there is such a person, he/she must be living on Mars.

....talk about twiating the truth to make 'other' people look bad...

...the guy is feeding the tiger...

...another tiger comes near....

...he lightly kicks the cage....maybe to ward the other tiger off....maybe in apprehension....he certainly will not stick his hand near the cage.....the end....

...utter nonsense......foreigner bashing.....

....talk about twiating the truth to make 'other' people look bad...

...the guy is feeding the tiger...

...another tiger comes near....

...he lightly kicks the cage....maybe to ward the other tiger off....maybe in apprehension....he certainly will not stick his hand near the cage.....the end....

...utter nonsense......foreigner bashing.....

That's funny!! 1:lol:

but kicking the cage is.

[Video Link]

but seriously:

they are hypocrites.

yes it is.

and I am drawing a comparison of how hypocritical all the criticizers of this man are.

Could be a few Vegans and veggies amongst them, who knows?

Exactly, the real offenders here are the zoo management. That cage is a shocking place to keep any animal, the zoo needs to re-think it's containment regime, starting from scratch.

Take a look at overseas zoos' methods of containment so that animals can have a halfway decent life.

Oops, wash my mouth out, advice from outside Thailand not necessary, or welcome.