Danger is everywhere in Samui :-)

Is possible to believe someone could find this "little surprise" on the ground of a public car park a few years old?

It is a picture of my car's tyre facepalm.gif on the Tesco Lotus/HomePro car park in Boh Put... a good question is how long, how many years this "trap" was there, without any one giving a damn? I reckon it is not a problem for the motorbikes, but since I had not seen it I prefer not to know had I parked 10 centimetres further left.

I asked to speak (of course with a big smile smile.png) to a manager of HomePro with this picture, he seemed really concerned (?) Asked me to show him where it was exactly, and told he will do something, that is to say having it cut.

Next time I will go to HomePro I will have a look...Really curious.

post-154100-0-43333700-1446451728_thumb.

It looks like re-bar.... sledge hammer or metal cutting tool would take care of it in short order! facepalm.gif

They have all that stuff in Home Pro!

It will be interesting to see if they have done something about it !

Edited by samuijimmy

It looks like re-bar.... sledge hammer or metal cutting tool would take care of it in short order! facepalm.gif

They have all that stuff in Home Pro!

It will be interesting to see if they have done something about it !

Tyre company envelopes will stop if this is removed.

• it's the rebar that's used to keep a concrete kerb/curb in place. (the kind your tires sit against while parking). The concrete has been removed leaving the rebar poking up... there's a possibility it's just sitting in a hole in the asphalt and could be pulled out. Easy to hammer though.

"Next time I will go to HomePro I will have a look...Really curious."

.....And bring a hammer.

Can knock it down if nothing done yet.

Thanks for your attention.

Good Luck.

It is not in straight in front of HomePro but 2 lanes on the left in direction of Tesco.

Maybe the third one starting at the back left sided .

And the answer is...Yes unfortunately it is still there in spite of HomePro knowing it... So I will play the Thai game on TescoLotus FaceBook page, writing:

"Welcome to Tesco Koh Samui, but if you come with you car be careful, for here is a photo of their parking place"

(then jokingly) "I found only this one hoping they have not put some everywhere in order to start a new tyres business"

I guess it will be hard for Tesco not to react on their own FaceBook page smile.png

post-154100-0-44506500-1446605509_thumb.

And the answer is...Yes unfortunately it is still there in spite of HomePro knowing it... So I will play the Thai game on TescoLotus FaceBook page, writing:

"Welcome to Tesco Koh Samui, but if you come with you car be careful, for here is a photo of their parking place"

(then jokingly) "I found only this one hoping they have not put some everywhere in order to start a new tyres business"

I guess it will be hard for Tesco not to react on their own FaceBook page smile.png

attachicon.gifhttp://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=347070'>IMG_0855.JPG[/urln]

Forgot your hammer? :(

Edited by Khunangkaro

• 4 weeks later...