Fake Police Gang arrested in Pattaya

webfact

Fake Police Gang arrested in Pattaya

press-3.jpg

PATTAYA: -- On Sunday Night a press conference was held at Pattaya Police Station to announce the arrest of 4 people accused of operating as fake Police Officers and extorting money and assaulting individuals they would illegally detain.

The group were arrested at a Motel in South Pattaya where they were known to be holding a women against her will. They accused her of drug use and detained her before taking her to the Motel Room, where the plan was to extort money from her in exchange for her release. Luckily she was able to contact her family who raised the alarm with Police who attended the Motel, rescued the woman and arrested the group.

The suspects, 3 men and 1 woman, were caught in possession of 3 firearms, 2 sets of handcuffs, 2-way radios, a gold necklace reportedly taken from the female victim, 2,750 Baht in cash and a small quantity of the class 1 drug Crystal Meth.

The group were known to target suspected drug users who would be taken to the Motel room and drug tested.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/218850/fake-police-gang-arrested-in-pattaya/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-11-03

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

‘Fake Cops’ Arrested for Extorting Pattaya Drug Users
By Teeranai Charuvastra
Staff Reporter

14464646371446464722l.jpg
Fake guns and other evidence confiscated in the raid were displayed to reporters on Sunday night.

PATTAYA — Four people suspected of extorting ransom money from alleged drug users were arrested in the resort town of Pattaya, police said on Sunday night.

The four suspects are suspected of kidnapping and extorting an unknown number of victims for at least a month by posing as security forces, until a tip led officers to raid a hotel Sunday where they freed five hostages, said Lt. Col. Pawatchai Sudsakhon of the Pattaya City Police Station last night.

Pawatchai said the group – three men and one woman – would enter homes of people “involved in narcotics” and identify themselves as soldiers, police and anti-narcotics agents.

“After that, they would take the victims to a safe house and test their urine,” Pawatchai said. “Then they would extort the victims of money in exchange for their freedom. If the victims didn’t have money, they would assault them and detain them.”

Full story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/detail.php?newsid=1446464637&typecate=06&section=

kse.png
-- Khaosod English 2015-11-03

I will assume the 'lady' is the one on the far right the other two are wolf males.

Good shakedown work by the BIB, i am surprised they can tell the difference between fake and real cops.

I have no idea what a real cop is supposed to look like in LOS.

Edited by jalansanitwong

I will assume the 'lady' is the one on the far right the other two are wolf males.

Good work by the BIB, i am surprised they can tell the difference between fake and real cops.

I dont even know what a real cop looks like in LOS.

Wolf males, like Omegas or Alphas..... I don't geddit.

Prepare for next week's announcement of further investigation leading to a bigger gang of fakes extorting farangs over the years. Unfortunately but they managed to elude police and army personnel in their joint effort to rid the country of undesirables. Investigation continuing.