Are The Admins Here Actually Getting Paid?

the gentleman

Who owns this website?, by the - who is - on the domain, it is George, but is Dr Pat Pong or It a partner - is this a paid gig for you guys?

Admins, mods etc - paid or not? , if so how much?

By the way where is ######?, is he here with a name change?

This website is registered in Hongkong by George....

There should be some income (like advertisements) and some expenses (computers, internetprovider-fees...)

If it is done like a shareholder business, there might be some surplus to them out of this difference......and if they are in the red, they might close it down....or make it much smaller....

I personally do not care about that, as it is free for the user....there is no membership-fee...

and I am not responsible for the management anyway....

Johann

Who owns this website?, by the - who is - on the domain, it is George, but is Dr Pat Pong or It a partner - is this a paid gig for you guys?

Not a gentlemanly question Gentleman. MYOB

Who owns this website?, by the -  who is - on the domain, it is George, but is Dr Pat Pong or It a partner - is this a paid gig for you guys?

ouch, which question Doc :o

Who owns this website?, by the -  who is - on the domain, it is George, but is Dr Pat Pong or It a partner - is this a paid gig for you guys?

The gent is no gent Bronco.

we use gents to catch garfish here Doc :D

Sorry guys, the gent has been taken out of action in the bear-pit and thrust on you lot :D:D hehe!!!

that will teach you all!!! :D

Well getting back to the subject. With thousands of users and tens of thousands of posts, there's bound to be some really helpful responses here that have assisted people in their struggle to do stuff in Thailand. I know i've had plenty.

I dont see a donate button. I'm sure just a 1 dollar donation for getting helpful advice would keep the admins in beer for an evening or two, or to help with the cost of hosting/domain name renewals. Many boards have this, some even have subs only to survive.

I dunno, just a thought......

./P

Well getting back to the subject. With thousands of users and tens of thousands of posts, there's bound to be some really helpful responses here that have assisted people in their struggle to do stuff in Thailand. I know i've had plenty.

I dont see a donate button. I'm sure just a 1 dollar donation for getting helpful advice would keep the admins in beer for an evening or two, or to help with the cost of hosting/domain name renewals. Many boards have this, some even have subs only to survive.

I dunno, just a thought......

./P

what a great idea, maybe get the Sales Manager to look into IT

well!, it sounds like apologies are in order :D , wasnt trying to cause problems - was curious that is all :D

MYOB, ok doc, fair call!

The reason I asked is because, you guys are always here and I thought you wouldnt be doing it for free - obviously you arent - no harm done :o

Did like the gents for fishing comment Bronco :D , but I wasnt fishing - just interested.

Still no news on IT's where abouts?, must of been a shake up within the ranks - he is missed anyway - yes I do mean it.

I will drag my gammy leg, back to my corner and stay there :D

The fisherman is a soapdodger G and doesnt know much about cricket by the look of it.

he is a soap dodger :o , England = world champions in cricket :D , maybe he meant darts! maybe he got confused with Rugby as they have won it once and the Aussies twice - I think Australia is the only team to win the Rugby World Cup twice - gotta love the poms for trying though! :D

The fisherman is a soapdodger G and doesnt know much about cricket by the look of it.

he is a soap dodger :o , England = world champions in cricket :D , maybe he meant darts! maybe he got confused with Rugby as they have won it once and the Aussies twice - I think Australia is the only team to win the Rugby World Cup twice - gotta love the poms for trying though! :D

trying yes G they are trying. Cricket maybe they could get wilkinson to change codes, it's a terrible state of affairs when you have a one man team, still he was that good.

The dodgers are struggling now they had their second in the sun.

Well fisherperson I reckon soccer is the way for you blokes to go, you should give it a bash anyway :D

Many many things Bluecat unfortunately nothing about the Admins... :D

Let's dig a bit. I think we'll find something,... :D:D

(I will be without my computer for the next few days (travelling), so I can be banned,...)

Don't reply to me, please,...

(Joking, Dr., and I mean it,... :o)