PM Prayut: Pheu Thai must not mislead public on rice scheme

webfact

"...rather than misleading the public to create chaos..."

I wonder who the real person is who is misleading the public and creating chaos?

As clear evidence of you spouting 'opinions' while not knowing the facts, or, rather, and worse, denying these systematically when they don't fit in the little red book of PTP/UDD/Shins' propaganda, talking about 'misleading', hmm...?

If it was not for the Thai ness about direct approach , my guess would be that the P M would go directly for the throat with the misapproperation of money and rice,

HE SAID I SAID DOES NOT STAND UP IN COURT , and that is what Mr Prayut is asking for , hard facts,

Very hard job for the PM from where I am looking from.

Well it doesn't help when he makes his own "hard" facts up in the first place

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/868310-pm-prayut-urges-media-to-help-solve-internal-conflicts/#entry10042746

All PTP Yingluck has to do is quite simple. prove that all was in order and they did exactly what they were paid for, running the country as vowed to do.

Give evidence where the money was spent---as in audit accounts---then they have nothing to fear. OK GET IT.

No good arguing about kelly's R.sole, when it is all there to be seen. UNLESS PTP-Yingluck are trying to cover something up. Easy really.

Oh right, so that's the rule of law. So, let's bring in every government for the last 80 years & see if they can account for every penny. What a joke! Remind me, who's footing the bill for the Hopewell pylons that we can still see on the way to Don Meuang airport, or for Abhisit's 'buffet budget' before the 2011 election, or for the police stations, futsal arena..... Selective memory must be handy!

If it was not for the Thai ness about direct approach , my guess would be that the P M would go directly for the throat with the misapproperation of money and rice,

HE SAID I SAID DOES NOT STAND UP IN COURT , and that is what Mr Prayut is asking for , hard facts,

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/868310-pm-prayut-urges-media-to-help-solve-internal-conflicts/#entry10042746

All PTP Yingluck has to do is quite simple. prove that all was in order and they did exactly what they were paid for, running the country as vowed to do.

Give evidence where the money was spent---as in audit accounts---then they have nothing to fear. OK GET IT.

No good arguing about kelly's R.sole, when it is all there to be seen. UNLESS PTP-Yingluck are trying to cover something up. Easy really.

Oh right, so that's the rule of law. So, let's bring in every government for the last 80 years & see if they can account for every penny. What a joke! Remind me, who's footing the bill for the Hopewell pylons that we can still see on the way to Don Meuang airport, or for Abhisit's 'buffet budget' before the 2011 election, or for the police stations, futsal arena..... Selective memory must be handy!

The rice scheme was part of the budget, it was supposed to be self financing. That's the point. Not on budget not under parliamentary scrutiny. No accounts ever presented just lots of conflicting figures - from a commerce minister now charged with corruption and a finance manager who is a known self confessed liar.

PTP wanted the 2.2 trillion loan off budget too - remember Yingluck telling the Thai people to "just trust us" - dream on barbie!

Wonder how much the Shin family fortune would have increased if a PTP government had got their hands on that vast amount off budget as planned?

More than the 450% it increased in the first years of PTP rule for sure.

Oh right, so let's never prosecute anyone for any blatant corruption ever?? You probably complain about corruption as much as anyone else yet whenever there is a move against corruption (and this is literally BILLIONS of dollars) you complain and say that they shouldn't prosecute because others have gotten away with corruption in the past. How completely stupid is that??

Are you against anyone being held accountable for corruption or just the Reds and the Shins form being held accountable?

They need to prosecute every corruption case they can and begin to set the precedent for making people accountable for their corrupt activities, not perpetuate the the culture of corruption by letting these scumbags get away with this massively corrupt rice pledging scheme.

I wonder who the real person is who is misleading the public and creating chaos?

biggrin.png silly question!

But he is awfully thin-skinned for a retired General and self-appointed PM.... not very bright, either.

Thai Army commanders must be the ultimate pussy club.

Oh right, so let's never prosecute anyone for any blatant corruption ever?? You probably complain about corruption as much as anyone else yet whenever there is a move against corruption (and this is literally BILLIONS of dollars) you complain and say that they shouldn't prosecute because others have gotten away with corruption in the past. How completely stupid is that??

Are you against anyone being held accountable for corruption or just the Reds and the Shins form being held accountable?

They need to prosecute every corruption case they can and begin to set the precedent for making people accountable for their corrupt activities, not perpetuate the the culture of corruption by letting these scumbags get away with this massively corrupt rice pledging scheme.

people who break the law should be tried and potentially punished.

The General has used Art 44 to make sure that only some people get tried and surely punished...

How cool is that? Absolute power wielded with such finesse.

BTW, speaking of people who broke the law, there is this retired general, see, and he's worth millions on an army salary, see, and now he's, well, the current self-appointed "PM" and all... whistling.gif

No one is saying the scheme was corrupt. Please get that into your head. The various bits of known corruption are being or have been investigated.

The issue is, once again, for the thousandth time, that she was negligent for not preventing the extensive losses. SHE nor the system itself is not being held up as corrupt.

I could suggest that if something approaching rules and regulations covering sub judice matters were in place it might help stop this nonsense of verbal jousting in public BUT there's really nothing that can control the Thai need to talk.

... and talk and talk and talk :-)

well, the chaos will come when the truth will come. The truth, that Y. might not be responsible for the losses. But will the public be informed? The soldier would lose his face and the whole junta it's credibility...if there is any.

Mr Paryut Sir,

Where are your facts we do not want fictional stories created by ones imagination. The people want proven facts and even if supplied the chances are your servants would have prepared it all very nicely. Maybe 5 Rivers would be a great help in that department

And the story unfolds

well, the chaos will come when the truth will come. The truth, that Y. might not be responsible for the losses. But will the public be informed? The soldier would lose his face and the whole junta it's credibility...if there is any.

Well if you don't feel that the chairperson who never attended any meeting is not held responsible then who do you think should be held responsible?

In the companies I have worked for whoever is responsible for a project has the full responsibility for it, win or lose, profit or loss. It is no use saying, "yes I was in charge but I never went to any meeting so I had no idea what anybody else was doing, therefore it can't be my fault".

That just makes you look stupid and not fit for the job.

IMO her brother should bear the responsibility and the cost but that will never happen as he always found somebody else to do it for him and abandoned them when trouble came along.

Think about Samak and even his BIL Somchai who he simply walked away from and now his young sister, Yingluck, is in trouble, do you think he will help her out?

Well if you don't feel that the chairperson who never attended any meeting is not held responsible then who do you think should be held responsible?

In the companies I have worked for whoever is responsible for a project has the full responsibility for it, win or lose, profit or loss. It is no use saying, "yes I was in charge but I never went to any meeting so I had no idea what anybody else was doing, therefore it can't be my fault".

That just makes you look stupid and not fit for the job.

IMO her brother should bear the responsibility and the cost but that will never happen as he always found somebody else to do it for him and abandoned them when trouble came along.

Think about Samak and even his BIL Somchai who he simply walked away from and now his young sister, Yingluck, is in trouble, do you think he will help her out?

here's a good example of how a chairperson denies responsibility....shoe fits right? https://www.rt.com/uk/235403-hsbc-tax-evasion-scandal/