Information about 11 November 2015 at Chaengwattana

whistling.gif I went to Chaengwattana today.

I recieveda30 day extension on my double entry tourist visa and I am now stamped to stay until 11 January 2016.

I was also told that I WILL be able to get my 2nd 60 day stamp entry on my current double entry tourist visa if I re-enter Thailand on 5 January 2016.

There was a sign posted there asking that those looking for extensions should try to avoid coming to CW on Wednesday 11 November 2015 unless it was an emergency.

They told me that a number of immigration officers will be having "training sessions" on Wednesday 11 November 2015 and therefore the number of immigration officers available to actually process extensions may be reduced on that day by their "training sessions".

So CW is requesting that unless absolutely necessary please avoid going there for extensions on 11 November 2015 as due to the shortage of immigration officers available to actually do the work may be limited due to their "training" on that day,

I asked what was the reason for their "training" was on that day but they would not tell me the reason.

In farang world, in Australia as only one example, in business we have a saying or aim........."best world practice"

I suggest Thailand could stop pretending they are proficient at most things and clearly they are not.

Make a major change to tourist visa in 3 days and post that rubbish. Has anyone even seen what say Vientiane plan to do. Just one example. I love los , but seriously business sense here amounts to bees d""k above zero

• Like 2