Looking For A Job

Dear All,

My question is simple: I am going to give you a quick idea of my resume and I would like you to tell me if I have a chance to find a job on Phuket. I am now sure that this is where my life is...

I have a Bba Hons, from a french business school in business administration with a major in Finance, a Bba in business administration from La Trobe university (Bendigo) in Australia, I passed the toefl exam. I am fluent in english, french and spanish.

In addition I have several work experiences in europe, I made some market studies for Merck laboratories, worked as a junior exporter for a winery, worked 3 month as a trainee in communication for a thai company in Chicago (USA) and spent the last year helping a friend to set up a hotel in Thailand (I still have a non B visa and a workpermit).

The major problem for me is that I am young: 23 years hold.

Can you please tell me if you have any contact on Phuket who may be interested in my profile, or can you advice me on companies that would employ people with my profile.

Thank you by advance.

Sounds like me x years ago. I came to Asia straight out of college. Well, if ur looking for a full expat package, forget it - as u know, not enough working experience. ( or u might get lucky ).

I started out on a very low local wage ( in Malaysia those days ), main objective was to get a WP, and get to know the scene. Changed jobs quickly, and in most cases doubled salary every time.....to the point where i had more knowledge of Asia &asian business than new "expats", at which time u can demand expat wages / benefits

Benefit I had was malaysia did not have a minimum salary for WP in those days ( and i got a job with a state enteprise in aerospace ). thailand has a minimum salary which will make it more difficult for u.

Knowledge pays in my experience, dont worry too much what u get today, but make sure u gain tons of knowledge & experience from what ever u do, and then collect the big $$later.

Edited by skippybangkok

Have a look every day at the PHUKET GAZETTE online edition, closse to high season there will be a big demand very soon like every year.

Would you be interested to be a sales manager for a big BKK based company, I think they are looking for a manager here in Phuket (meat and food products), guess around 80K a month ++

Gerd

Have a look every day at the PHUKET GAZETTE online edition, closse to high season there will be a big demand very soon like every year.

Would you be interested to be a sales manager for a big BKK based company, I think they are looking for a manager here in Phuket (meat and food products), guess around 80K a month ++

Gerd

Yep, sounds good to me...... if u can get that, go for it

Gerd

Any link?