Do Short Girls Have Better Hearts?

eldragon

Not in my experience.

A short girl I knew, a teacher no less, turned out to be the most dishonest, two faced and self centred person I've ever had the misfortune of knowing.

The wife's estranged sister is an utterly horrible human being. She is also pretty short.

Btw a tall girl in Thailand is probably a ladyboy

Have you met my wife's Sister????....sounds like it...biggrin.png

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, I am 5'8, beautiful, intelligent and have a big heart. Or so my mum says!!! And she's a wee shorty of 5'4, with a big heart - must be hereditary.

But its true, unless you piss me off!! And i'm not boring.

And what a stupid question to ask?

It's like me asking silly questions about men.

Do all men's ears grow enormous with age?!! Or is it just that their brains and heads shrink?

There are no stupid questions. And our ears grow. See?

Since the topic invites generalisation.... maybe the taller, slimmer, whiteskinned girls are told repeatedly through their lives that they are naturally and rightly more desirable to Thai men so they have less incentive to try to be pleasant. They certainly have a lot of excellent role-models in the many Thai Lakorn soap operas which are force fed to the general population on a daily basis.

Conversely, short, dark skinned women are frequently overlooked or scorned by Thai men who can afford "better" class, thus learn at an early age that they might need to try harder to attract and keep a man of modest means.

No short girl has a better heart than Mrs Possum, and she is 5ft 9ins tall.

Can we have that in metric pls.

Nope , 5'-9" is just fine , I think that is about the best height for a girl , my best friend is 69 inches tall ! Oh , hang on ,sorry she is a bloke .

I'm not that way inclined, all my best friends have always been females.

I think the OP may be confusing attractiveness with height. Attractive girls do have a tendency to have an attitude and be more aloof. This comes from being constantly fawned over by men. They also know that the minute they're nice to a guy, he will take it the wrong way, so it's also a defense mechanism. In Thailand, I've met short but attractive girls with an attitude, and tall but not-so-attractive girls who are quite approachable. So it's more about level of attractiveness as opposed to height....although very short or very tall are not considered attractive.

So OP, back home, do you think fat girls have "better hearts" than skinny girls? Same sort of premise.

I don't know what height you are, but when your are tall yourself, I think you are more like to fancy the taller girls, I have never been with a girl under 5ft 4ins.

Your last paragraph. I find fat girls a real turn off, all my relationships have been with slim girls.

I think the OP may be confusing attractiveness with height. Attractive girls do have a tendency to have an attitude and be more aloof. This comes from being constantly fawned over by men. They also know that the minute they're nice to a guy, he will take it the wrong way, so it's also a defense mechanism. In Thailand, I've met short but attractive girls with an attitude, and tall but not-so-attractive girls who are quite approachable. So it's more about level of attractiveness as opposed to height....although very short or very tall are not considered attractive.

So OP, back home, do you think fat girls have "better hearts" than skinny girls? Same sort of premise.

I don't know what height you are, but when your are tall yourself, I think you are more like to fancy the taller girls, I have never been with a girl under 5ft 4ins.

Your last paragraph. I find fat girls a real turn off, all my relationships have been with slim girls.

I agree that being fat in itself can make a girl unattractive, but not necessarily so with height. A girl could still be pretty hot whether she's short or tall. I do believe that there is a "too tall" or "too short" for females, but there isn't that many Thai girls that I've met who are in the "too tall" category. I'm slightly above average in height, but I know tall guys who just love tiny women. I myself prefer about 5' 4" or so. Anyways, it does help if one could put into perspective what "tall" actually is in Thailand. Off the top of my head, I'd say for Thai females in Thailand:

Under 5': short

5' 2"/5' 3": average

5' 4"/5' 5": ideal

5' 7"/5' 8": tall

5' 10" and above: too tall

This is not scientific, just an opinion. Sorry for the American way of measuring, but it's all I know.

I agree that being fat in itself can make a girl unattractive, but not necessarily so with height. A girl could still be pretty hot whether she's short or tall. I do believe that there is a "too tall" or "too short" for females, but there isn't that many Thai girls that I've met who are in the "too tall" category. I'm slightly above average in height, but I know tall guys who just love tiny women. I myself prefer about 5' 4" or so. Anyways, it does help if one could put into perspective what "tall" actually is in Thailand. Off the top of my head, I'd say for Thai females in Thailand:

This is not scientific, just an opinion. Sorry for the American way of measuring, but it's all I know.

I have to agree with everything you have said Berkshire.

I have to agree with everything you have said Berkshire.

I am in your average category....have a fear of 5.6 up just incase.

All "girls" want a baby,

with car and house, holidays jewellery etc.

And some idiot to pay for it...

If she too petite she was a tall guy, if she's too tall she wants a medium high guy

The idiot would be the guy that couldn't pull out fast enough and opted against being responsible for his actions.

Edited by eldragon