1st 90 report

Hi, I'm sure this will have been asked before but I can't find anything. But I have my 1st 90 report on the 30th November and wanted to ask firstly, what is involved and do I only need my passport and secondly, I've read about doing the 90 report online, is this possible as I'd rather do that than sit in Bangkok traffic for god knows how long.

Thanks

Howdy,,my advice would be to do your first 90day report in person,,i only needed my passport,,then that gets you in the system.

Making any further reports on internet etc.far easier.Like processes in any gov.around the world....

good luck&cheers

• Like 1

• You can report online. Link. It doesn't work for everyone but you can try between 15 and 7 days before the due date. You can report from the 16th to 23rd.

If you report in person you need your passport and form TM47. Link. You can report in person within 15 days of the due date and 7 days after.

Edited by elviajero

There also exists the option of submitting future reports by snail mail if being stuck in Bangkok traffic doesn't rock your boat or you experience difficulties with the online system. Full details on the Bangkok Immigration website at http://bangkok.immigration.go.th/en/base.php?page=90days (under the section titled "Notification by registered mail").

• Like 1

For your first report, you should probably do it in person and you MIGHT need to use the form and bring along some proof of address.

After your first report, you only need to bring your passport with the previous report slip that was stapled in your passport or (try) online or mail in.

• Like 2

For your first report, you should probably do it in person and you MIGHT need to use the form and bring along some proof of address.

After your first report, you only need to bring your passport with the previous report slip that was stapled in your passport or (try) online or mail in.

report in person as S69.SAY'S.you will need proof of address,because that is the purpose of doing 90day report,to say you are living at the same address.

you can download a TM47 FORM.

DONT LEAVE ANYTHING TO CHANCE ITS YOUR FIRST ENCOUNTER WITH THE MIGHTY.

Thanks for the advice. I'm in an apartment with my wife but the rental agreement doesn't have my name on it. Do you think it'll be OK to use this?

If it is in your wife's name it will not be a problem, Just show your marriage certificate.

Thanks for the advice. I'm in an apartment with my wife but the rental agreement doesn't have my name on it. Do you think it'll be OK to use this?

If it is in your wife's name it will not be a problem, Just show your marriage certificate.

You can also make a rental agreement in any format with your name
on it signed by the landlord. One of my Thai friends told me that you
can buy one of the formats at a stationery shop so you can ask your
wife about it. Up to you.

In addition to this, you need copies of the house book and ID card of

the landlord.

Hesitated to ask, but what I would have expected (in the light of the ever increasing posts of need to proof of address at misc occasions).

Edited by KhunBENQ