How exactly does collagen soap make breasts bigger?

flyDelight

My exgf was seriously dissatisfied with her 'near to nothing' breasts. She started daily washing with collagen soap. Just a few months later her tits were significantly bigger and she was happy, looked like pregnant breasts but she is not.

I wonder how does this work and is the effect permanent? Any side effects?

The soap can be found via search query 'Pueraria Mirifica Collagen Vipada Enlargement'

If you have no answer just don't reply. I have seen it myself so it's just a fact.

I used it to wash my willy, and lo and behold it grew and grew. Unfortunately it went back to normal as soon as I stepped out of the shower.

Edited by giddyup

If you have no answer just don't reply. I have seen it myself so it's just a fact.

Produce before/after photographs

or

Provide links to documented scientific evidence for "soap breast enhancement therapy" published in a respected peer reviewed Scientific journal.

If you cannot do either then close this NONSENSE topic.

How much do you charge for the scam soap that you surely must be selling?

You can't seriously expect any rational person to believe what you claim. And I only say that because what you describe just isn't possible. Think about it, what effect can possibly be had by soaping up and then washing it off?

If your girlfriends breasts really did get bigger, permanently so far, then maybe you need to be a bit cynical and consider how else that could have happened and how she would explain it apart from the soap story.

Just came accross this article, it not gives the answer about this specific soap but shows many other natural growth stimulators, interesting. I understand it works via stimulating the swelling of collagen and fat tissue, but will search further for a scientific answer.

www.dailyhealthandbeautytips.com/2015/01/how-to-increase-breast-without-surgery.html

Just came accross this article, it not gives the answer about this specific soap but shows many other natural growth stimulators, interesting. I understand it works via stimulating the swelling of collagen and fat tissue, but will search further for a scientific answer.

www.dailyhealthandbeautytips.com/2015/01/how-to-increase-breast-without-surgery.html

You were asked to

"Provide links to documented scientific evidence for "soap breast enhancement therapy" published in a respected peer reviewed Scientific journal."

And your response is to post a link to a "health and beauty" comic ?

Pathetic ........................

It is the Pueraria Mirifica, usually applied as a cream, that has the breast enlarging effect, although this particular effect is not mentioned in the attached black-and white scan of a brochure published by the Thai Ministry of Public Health in the year 2000, but a web search will produce a lot of information.

Thai natural products for the world.pdf See pages 4 and 5

A side effect of Pueraria Mirifica application on the female breasts is that it darkens the areola, I was told by a Thai manufacturer of the cream.

Regarding reports about Pueraria Mirifica in scientific journals, I found the following on my hard disk from the time when I looked at this product in 2000:

A Reputed Rejuvenator.pdf

Minor Isoflavones from the Roots of Pueraria mirifica.pdf

Miroestrol - an oestrogen from the plant pueraria mirifica.pdf

Puerarin from Puerica Mirifica.pdf