US Passport Pages - Embassy Still Adding Pages?

how many sets of new pages can we get?

edit. just found it. 3 sets of 24, if they fit. From the website:

Note: The bindings of U.S. passports can accommodate a maximum of three 24-page inserts of extra pages. We will add two 24-page inserts at once if space allows.

Edited by mesquite
  • 1 year later...

I just found out I have to travel out of Thailand next week, but I need more visa stamp pages first. 

I know they don't insert pages anymore. But do they create the new 58 page passport while you wait? 

I am in Chiang Mai. Thanks for any info. 

Edited by inThailand1
13 hours ago, inThailand1 said:

I just found out I have to travel out of Thailand next week, but I need more visa stamp pages first. 

I know they don't insert pages anymore. But do they create the new 58 page passport while you wait? 

I am in Chiang Mai. Thanks for any info. 

You will have to apply for a new passport. As said it can take up to 2 weeks to get it but the the average is about 10 days.

You can apply at the US consulate in Chiang Mai. Passport application info is here: https://th.usembassy.gov/u-s-citizen-services/passports/adult-passport-renew/

I was able to get a new US passport in a few hours, but it is a one year validity and only has about six pages. But I had to plead and convince them I needed this emergency passport.

Knowing this might help anyone that needs a new US passport right away. Worked out really good for me. 

Edited by inThailand1
2 minutes ago, inThailand1 said:

I was able to get a new US passport in a few hours, but it is a one year validity and only has about ten pages. But I had to plead and convince them I needed this emergency passport.

Knowing this might help anyone that needs a new US passport right away. Worked out really good for me. 

Yes, that's true. Not a standard passport. More like an emergency travel document generally used to fly back to the USA when you've lost your passport.