Double entry tourist visa

I have recently arrived on a triple entry tourist visa. I arrived 17th October. The 15 December is stamped as my (first) leaving date. What is the best way way to legitimately 'work' this visa in terms of extending and coming and going to spend the greatest time here. Thanks in advance for advice.

I have recently arrived on a triple entry tourist visa. I arrived 17th October. The 15 December is stamped as my (first) leaving date. What is the best way way to legitimately 'work' this visa in terms of extending and coming and going to spend the greatest time here. Thanks in advance for advice.

You can the most from your visa by applying for a 30 extension of each entry. You just need to be sure you use the 3rd entry on or before the enter before date on your visa. Then apply for a 30 day extension of it.

You can the most from your visa by applying for a 30 extension of each entry. You just need to be sure you use the 3rd entry on or before the enter before date on your visa. Then apply for a 30 day extension of it.

Thanks but just to clarify as I am a bit dim. So you mean I can get and additional 3x30 day extensions and I need to check/use the 3rd entry date which presumably will be issued on my second visit extension?

As my first leaving date is 15th December when is the optimal time to go to immigration to get an extension.

Thanks again

Just to ensure you understand: the visa allows three "entries" into Thailand. One you have already used. The other two entries are used (one each time) when you leave Thailand (by land or air) and reenter. Once for each entry, you have the option of a 30-day "extension" of your stay. The extension can be done without leaving the country.

The first thing to check carefully is the "enter before" date on your visa. Your third entry needs to be made on or before (but as close as possible) to this date to maximize the time you can stay. Based on this, you can check whether extensions are worthwhile. You might want to post that date here so we can advise you on when you need to make "border runs" and when to use extensons.