Scenes of horror as a Paris night becomes a bloodbath

Jonathan Fairfield

There are at least 128 dead.

I am in shock, please respect people affected by it.

There is a time for grief and there is a time to fight.

There won't be a fight. The authorities will come down hard on the side of those who hate us at the first sign of trouble.

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is not an attack on democracy, it is an attack and declaration of war on western civilization, culture and values. Governments have lost their last shreds of credibility by failing in their mandate to protect their citizens.

What can you expect from Amnesty International, Human Rights Watch ...'s puppies, pretty much nothing

The was a historically significant act of war of Islamists against the entirety of western civilization.

Charlie Hebdo could be "explained" and more marginalized as revenge against a provocative satirical magazine and also the usual Jew hatred (muddied by conflating all the Jews in the world as active soldiers of the state of Israel).

So the general public could still feel, well it's only about "them" those others that provoke the Islamists and of course Jews who are widely hated anyway.

They could choose not to provoke the Islamists with cartoons and Jews, who really cares about Jews?

This is different. Bigger. This is a message for ALL of us in the world who are NOT Islamists.

I think this change in tactics was intentional and this message was intentional. It's not only about free speech cartoons, it's not only about Jews ...

they're after ALL of us.

Message received.

No. Your governments are after all of you.

This is not an attack on democracy, it is an attack and declaration of war on western civilization, culture and values. Governments have lost their last shreds of credibility by failing in their mandate to protect their citizens.

European government is only about ensuring business is supplied with cheap labour and protected. That seems to be just about their only concern these days.

Hollande calls it.

Hollande: ISIS behind Paris attacks that were 'an act of war'

http://www.jpost.com/International/ISIS-video-threatens-France-a-day-after-Paris-bloodshed-433019

There will be fighting.

There is no choice.

Yes, this is beyond a "normal" terrorist incident. As I said before hearing what Hollande said: ACT OF WAR.

Vive La France and Vive all the forces in the world in favor of WESTERN CIVILIZATION against the barbarism of Islamists.

Edited by Jingthing

What happened to the much-vaunted French intelligence service? Were they all sitting on the Maginot Line eating cheese off white linen cloths? Surely the planning for an attack of this size and complexity must have sent up some smoke signals?

Apparently the attackers were French born autochtones and euh...the French police forces reacted fast in the 5 first attacks to eliminate the threats. Attacks were perpetrated on 7 different locations...

Note : sorry, didn't got this news updates from Fox, CNN consorts...I can't post them because they aren't in English...

And clearly the big target, the Stade de France they were unable to get into and the explosions were outside the stadium. But as everyone knows, the new face of these horrors will be on soft targets, offices, restaurants, bars, theatres, universities, schools.

With more than 5,000 identified hardline extremists in Paris alone it's virtually mpossible to protect these potential targets in the absence of some draconian measures. Maybe France is getting accustomed to the idea of such measures, as reflected by Marine's standing in the polls

Edited by Prbkk

So you don't owe them any loyalty anymore.

This is not an attack on democracy, it is an attack and declaration of war on western civilization, culture and values.

yeah yeah yeah, just like we, your supreme western civilization, were convinced that bombing the hell out of innocent SE asian peasants was the right thing. we're a useless species, the whole bunch of us. i feel little sympathy for our kind. we get what we deserve, all sides, left, right, muslim, .... whatever.

What happened to the much-vaunted French intelligence service? Were they all sitting on the Maginot Line eating cheese off white linen cloths? Surely the planning for an attack of this size and complexity must have sent up some smoke signals?

WW what I am hearing in the media is that these days Intelligence officers depend in part on electronic chatter, so if this was all organised verbally, say in a mosque or a private home, then unless these places were bugged, or they had a mole inside, they may well may not had any specifics on where or when an attack would happen.

So you don't owe them any loyalty anymore.

Are the terrorists French citizens? Or is it only the whities you want to protect.

Firstly, sympathy to all Parisians & French people & very sad for France & EU to deal with.

In a Facebook comment yesterday, regarding the arrest of an Al Queda chief captured within group of migrants,

I stated "The "Open Border" policy of EU is a farce & EU will find more terrorists have already entered EU or on way to set up cells in EU countries; the invasion is happening!!

EU Leaders are a bunch of Dumb A*ses to have allowed this massive migration to occur w/o proper controls; believe they will rue the day !!" ....and unfortunately it has started!!

What can you expect from Amnesty International, Human Rights Watch ...'s puppies, pretty much nothing

They choose their victims carefully.

Firstly, sympathy to all Parisians & French people & very sad for France & EU to deal with.

In a Facebook comment yesterday, regarding the arrest of an Al Queda chief captured within group of migrants,

I stated "The "Open Border" policy of EU is a farce & EU will find more terrorists have already entered EU or on way to set up cells in EU countries; the invasion is happening!!

EU Leaders are a bunch of Dumb A*ses to have allowed this massive migration to occur w/o proper controls; believe they will rue the day !!" ....and unfortunately it has started!!

So you know they were refugees that did this?

Are the terrorists French citizens? Or is it only the whities you want to protect.

what on earth is wrong with you?

Come on, you are not too stupid to understand the question, are you?

Our problem in France, is that no one can speak about sovereignty, without being called a racist bigot.

And unfortunately only Marine Lepen is bringing this issue forward.

It should not be that way, we have a right to protect our values and that does not mean we are racists.

I really hope it will change.

French values are constantly under attack, not just by terrorists, but in everyday life.

I hope this will open people's eyes.

Apologies as i was not clear.

You state govts fail to protect citizens. Do you include muslim citizens as well.

here we have the results of letting in 1000000 so-called refugees into europe.

kick merkel out of office fast....

Nope, as is often the case in attacks in other Western countries and already posted in this topic, allegedly local nationals, French born Muslims.

Edited by simple1

Our problem in France, is that no one can speak about sovereignty, without being called a racist bigot.

And unfortunately only Marine Lepen is bringing this issue forward.

It should not be that way, we have a right to protect our values and that does not mean we are racists.

I really hope it will change.

French values are constantly under attack, not just by terrorists, but in everyday life.

I hope this will open people's eyes.

All countries values change. Many years ago it was the vietnamese 'scourge'. Then too many chinese. White australia policy.

Frankly I am happy with what the vietnamese, chinese, italian, irish, greeks and the others who shaped the country. But at the time off the mass arrivals it was very scary and lots of trouble. But they ended up being embraced.