I am the ultimate Cheap Charlie

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I believe in miracles but I don't believe a word of your posts OP, the thai drugs and spirits rule

You have to pay for ED visa and classes, and at some point or other this means of staying within Thailand will end for many LOL.

Thailand does not give out charity if you wont input ousted you will be, as for the 700 guests wow your marrying into royalty end of.

The drugs you speak of, I think you should avoid them. Just a friendly advice.

My op is 100% factual and true. I don't care what you think.

I don't see how I will be ousted on a legitimate marriage extension, but if that happens my future wife is more than welcome to come with me to Canada.

It will be a hard adjustment for sure since she is a career woman, but she was always fair to me and I will be fair to her.

If you did not care what others think.........................THEN WHY POST? The only word that comes to mind is TROLL...............

Reprehensible, should be ashamed and not looking to boast about how "cheap" he is, he's made it quite clear the character he he is, feel sorry for the woman. He claims to love her, yeah, he is demonsrating just how much he cares here isnt he.

Edited by MichaelJackson

Bit one-sided so far. I'm hoping we get some challengers for the title.

My dad used to buy onions from a local UK supermarket. He fondled each one until a layer of skin came off before taking it to be weighed.

i inherited this trait & bought Polo mints which I broke into quarters & put them into a plastic dispenser.

im FAR from being wealthy but i spend around 800- 1000000BT a year actually enjoying the country i stay in by touring it and seeing it and learning about it.

it must be very boring sat in a free house 24/7/365 just to be the biggest cheap charlie in thailand..... although theres many who probably manage to do that by sitting on TV all day long.

If it was a woman living in her boyfriend's house, would anyone think it such a big deal?

Would she be a Cheap Charlotte?

I think you mean a Cheap Charlene.

Your point is spot on. But why even mention it. Isn't it a none issue. I bet there are a hell of a lot, just not the majority, of foreign men living in their girlfriends'/wives' houses free of charge. So what?

If it was a woman living in her boyfriend's house, would anyone think it such a big deal?

Your point is spot on. But why even mention it. Isn't it a none issue. I bet there are a hell of a lot, just not the majority, of foreign men living in their girlfriends'/wives' houses free of charge. So what?

So nothing.

Many forum posts are about nothing.

I am hoping some Cheap Charlies come from hiding and post their cheapness.

ED visa but no education to think it clever to act like a cheap Charlie, Karma will come.

I dunno about education, but at least I can write in proper English which is my second language.

Second language is English

So your first language is Bull Shit whistling.gif

Bit one-sided so far. I'm hoping we get some challengers for the title.

My dad used to buy onions from a local UK supermarket. He fondled each one until a layer of skin came off before taking it to be weighed.

i inherited this trait & bought Polo mints which I broke into quarters & put them into a plastic dispenser.

My dad would wash out his condoms and hang them to dry in the bathroom. Perhaps that is why I was a champion swimmer.

So nothing.

being a cheap Charlie is relative. seen from a certain perspective i am a cheap Charlie too and let a stranger pay for all my living expenses in Thailand and another country plus an additional amount (as of today) USD 43,691.-

the stranger is German Finance Minister Wolfgang Schäuble.

this is what he looks like when he hears my name:

post-35218-0-53276100-1447813688_thumb.j

So nothing.

being a cheap Charlie is relative. seen from a certain perspective i am a cheap Charlie too and let a stranger pay for all my living expenses in Thailand and another country plus an additional amount (as of today) USD 43,691.-

the stranger is German Finance Minister Wolfgang Schäuble.

this is what he looks like when he hears my name:

attachicon.gifangry Schäuble.jpg

I bet you don't even have to sleep with him, either.

I think I contribute around 10% of my total annual income to Thai economy.

The rest goes into my pocket.

My oh my..... I bet immigration hates me.

The worst part of the OP's post is how proud he is that he is beating the system and not contributing to the Thai economy.

The worst part of the OP's post is how proud he is that he is beating the system and not contributing to the Thai economy.

Please explain how am I "beating the system".

I requested similar explanation from your fellow bashers, but they never reply.

They probably realize they are hypocrites.

Are you going to reply?

I paid more in Canadian tax last year than what I spent in Thailand.

So, I support Canadian economy.

How do you support Thai economy?

A personal attack on another member has been removed:

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

So you spend 10% of your income, a brighter person would make 10 times more and spend all your income.

When you die all your money will be spent by someone else, well done for living as you do, but the irony is your 90% will be spent by you on nothing.

It sounds as if you are living a deprived lifestyle , but each to their own.

What is 10% of not much ?

Edited by Dog Tooth

ED visa but no education to think it clever to act like a cheap Charlie, Karma will come.

I dunno about education, but at least I can write in proper English which is my second language.

The sentence you just penned is not exactly in good English.

If your income of $500 a month and you save $450 hmmmmmmm

Is that good ?