My Altimeter Gauge, For Assessing The Value of the Asia Lady

NativeSon360

i would say he is spot on and manages to make sense without denigrating all of thai womanhood

Thank you, sir. I appreciate your vote. As a matter of fact, I actually have considerable respect for Thai women. They're much tougher than most foreigners give them credit for being. They have to be tough, with all things considered, in the LoS. I'm sure you get my drift about that. Thanks again, Cheers.

Edited by NativeSon360

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gents, I apologize for not having taken the time to proof-read my own OP with greater detail. Please be generous, and not judge me too harshly. One things for sure, the trollers will probably by-pass my OP. Thanks, for the initial favorable responses. I really appreciate it, much. Cheers, and signing-out. Adios,wai.gif

and as my favorite dancing song goes ..... and dontcha come back no mo , no mo , no mo , hit da road jack and dontcha come back no mo ...................

Yes sir! We'll remember to dance the Phoenix two-step to that tune, the next time we travel thru Albany, Georgia (U.S.A. that is). Thanks for your most gracious reply, and may the Lord bless you. Cheerswai.gif

Edited by NativeSon360

I don't disagree with the spirit of the OP. I can't help but feel that many people are over thinking this subject. Women choose us, we don't choose them. Consequently we made bad decisions in our home country and in Thailand. It's simply a matter of following your common sense and learning by your mistakes. I was twice divorced in the US. Married a Thai girl of high morals, poor English and little cash 18 years ago. We have three great kids, still in love and she makes three times the income I ever did. Lucky for sure but I had the sense to say yes when she said marry me or I out of this relationship. My advice, keep it simple and follow your better instincts ... and avoid being needy.

That simply says it all. Thank youclap2.gif

LOL - obviously fresh of the boat.... maybe a few months here id say...

Thai women are masters at defrauding Western psychology, simply because they dont conform with freudian concepts... or any we can grasp...

Do youself a favor and give up...

Finding an educated Thai with a university degree will still give you millions of UP TO YOU profiles, with zero passion for learning a foxtrot...

Then you may meet a ladyboy that speaks 5 differnt languages, can dance tango, ballroom and is clever as hell... but you wouldnt want to take her home to meet mom n pop.;..

An excellent, spot-on reply for the most part, but couldn't you have been a bit more generous to the OP, re: your "LOL - obviously fresh of the boat.... maybe a few months here id say..." ? Hmm? Everybody, including yourself, was "fresh off the boat" @ some point. Being a newbie is certainly not a condemnation! It's a learning process for us all! No exceptions, eh?coffee1.gif

Edited by TuskegeeBen

Cannot disagree with the greater part of your OP except for the bit where you state.....

"And now, for [/size]The Reality Show ~ News Flash ~ There is [/size]always an unseen Asian bloke (or group of blokes), hiding in the background (of the Patongs & Pattayas of SE Asia), controlling the orchestrated events, between [/size]their Asian, and all foreign menfolk.[/size]

When you refer to Ladies or a Lady as... "THEIR"... Asian, then it is of no surprise that she is always being controlled by them (man or men) ...otherwise she would not be "theirs",.. that is stating the obvious.... until she is no longer "theirs" due to whatever circumstances.

It might have been helpful had you mentioned that you were referring to the "Sex for Sale" scene in those locations. I can assure the new readers that there are indeed many a fine and upright lady that also can be found in these towns that have not the remotest connection to that same scene.

Good luck in your new life and I sincerely hope all goes well with you.

A parting note.....Whatever we look for in people... we will surely find it.

I am looking for a little more than what I am finding. After meeting them for 5 minutes they tell me they want 12,000 to 14,000 Baht a month to stay with me. Before they even ask my name, what I do or where I come from.

then it would seem you are looking in all the wrong places.