Civic

Dirty Girty

3 months ago I bought the new Honda Civic 2.0 litre, its a great car and goes like a rocket. I love it and am very glad I went for that model. it is great fun to drive when the traffic is not bad.

Today I was gobsmacked........ I saw a new 1.8 liter Civic being used as a taxi. first of all there is no leg room in the back so I could not imagine going for a ride in that taxi. I wonder what Honda would say about that, It cant be good for there reputation. but also for fuel, these cars drink.

this is the reason I did not go for Toyota, because most of there cars are used as taxis.

Dirty,

Id like to see that Civic taxi!!!

Hows the 2.0 litre?.............Thinking about getting that engine put in mine shortly!

I will keep my eyes open and will take a photo next time.

the 2.0 litre is without doubt the best car I have had. the engine revs very high and sounds great when you push it. its a very well built car and I recomend it to everyone. its a lot of car for the money.

Dirty,

Hows the 2.0 litre?.............Thinking about getting that engine put in mine shortly!

the 2.0 litre is without doubt the best car I have had. the engine revs very high and sounds great when you push it. its a very well built car and I recomend it to everyone. its a lot of car for the money.

I've got a picture of it. Took it 2 months ago. It was a red one. The reason why I made a pic was that I thought that Honda wouldn't allow ist cars being used as taxi.

Will upload soonest as I took it with my phone and currently dont have that phone with me.

Dirty,

I've got a picture of it. Took it 2 months ago. It was a red one. The reason why I made a pic was that I thought that Honda wouldn't allow ist cars being used as taxi.

Will upload soonest as I took it with my phone and currently dont have that phone with me.

It would be great to see the photo when you put it up.

I also think Honda will not be happy, I heard it happened before and Honda bought the car back off the driver. it must make an expensive taxi to run.

I hope it does not turn into a fad, I will sell my car if it does.