I am looking for high class condo to purchase in Pattaya.

VIPinthailand

I m looking for a high class condo, 5 stars style, 32 sqm or more, must have dark brown style, in a tower with small swimming pool.

must be near downtown and must be very quiet.

this is to rent when I m not in Pattaya.

I visited already a few condo under construction, but most seem crap with giant pools. I don't want condo with children around. I want top quality like nice wood floor, thick curtain, top class bathroom , and soundproof from neighbour rooms. .

any idea where I can find this.?

I would buy a hotel room, but apparently it doesn't exist.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surely you must have servants who can help you find a 33 sqm,5 star condo in Pattaya.You must be joking!

I know of one 5 star condo for sale but it is 180sqm with private pool,if you have the money for it.

Anywhere in central Pattaya is not going to be quiet .Luxury units ,will not have the tiny size you mention .Go online an see whats available .Older buildings will have stronger walls and insulation between units .

I m ready to spend over 2 millions for a five star room.

You will not find a quality unit in Pattaya for that price. You will find the usual glossy rubbish for that price.

You need to remember that Pattaya is not a quality destination and probably never will be. In fact with few exceptions Thailand generally is not known as being a quality destination. So there is little demand for quality finishes here especially in modern new units. You may find quality in larger older units, but not at that price.

if Pattaya is not a quality destination, tell me why Amari hotel is fully booked as well the Marriott.

in my point of view, I think there are just too many crap hotels and not enough nice quality hotels.

I m ready to spend even more than 3 millions bahts for a top class room managed by a hotel. I would like a ROI of 5 percent at least

if Pattaya is not a quality destination, tell me why Amari hotel is fully booked as well the Marriott.

in my point of view, I think there are just too many crap hotels and not enough nice quality hotels.

I m ready to spend even more than 3 millions bahts for a top class room managed by a hotel. I would like a ROI of 5 percent at least

Really ?

Did you not , at one time , praise the "quality" of "cheap charlie" accommodation in Laos.

Apologies if I am mistaken smile.png

Your going to rent it out , when your away, good luck ,

The OP, if I remember correctly, has to leave quite frequently in order to secure back to back tourist visas.

He will now have to leave more frequently as double entry tourist visas are no longer available.

Amari and Marriot hotels in Pattaya are not 5 star, despite what Agoda may say and frankly, neither one is that great. The fact that both might be fully booked at any point of time says nothing much, there's probably three and four star hotels in Blackpool that are fully booked also!

If you genuinely want a 5 star hotel room, consider Chedi Hotels, Four Seasons or similar - Four Seasons near me has a unit for sale, an apartment but it's THB 35 Mill, ditto Chedi.

I'm not convinced that they are fully booked, but if they are it will be with those looking for a cheap approximation of quality rather than the real thing. The real thing costs many times more and no one in his right mind would come here looking for it.

I can change the bed and get a very comfortable one with top bed sheets.

I m ready to spend over 2 millions for a five star room. my goal is to rent and when I have customers, I move to a cheap hotel. maybe I will get even 2 or 3 bed rooms and rent them on air B&B or booking. Com

Go to a cheap hotel? Your place will already be super cheap at 8000bht per month on air BNB, what hotel are you talking about that will be cheaper than that?

I want to buy a Ferrari for 50k USD. It must be reliable, I I will rent it for 300 USD per day on Wednesdays. It must get good mileage and have good resale. Oh and it can't be red yellow or black. And also easy to park.

You stand a better chance of full filling your pipe dream than the poster. This country sure does attract all kinds. Makes Jack never a dull boy living here.

Anywhere in central Pattaya is not going to be quiet .Luxury units ,will not have the tiny size you mention .Go online an see whats available .Older buildings will have stronger walls and insulation between units .

I have never seen any impact or transmitted sound insulation in any older type building here.

Archived