Paris: 'I would rather see my brother in prison than in a cemetery'

webfact

Paris: 'I would rather see my brother in prison than in a cemetery'

606x341_317542.jpg

PARIS: -- Suspected Paris attacker Salah Abdelslam is on the run. The 26-year-old may have assumed a false identity.

Officials raised the alert when intelligence suggested he was still heavily armed and in the Brussels area.

His brother Brahim died when his bomb belt exploded outside the Café Voltaire in north-eastern Paris.

In an interview with Belgian public broadcaster RTBF, their brother Mohammed urged Salah to give himself up to police.

“I deeply believe that my brothers weren’t radicalised. That is why we did not notice anything. I think my brothers were manipulated. We want Salah to surrender. First, he might bring us the answers we are waiting for. His own family, but also the victims’ families. And all the others who are watching us. We would rather see Salah in jail than in a cemetery”.

euronews2.png
-- (c) Copyright Euronews 2015-11-23

He would serve the cause much better if he was kept alive in jail. A real modern day hero for them, and an ongoing focal point for them to froth over in the mosques. Vaporized with a pork sausage stuffed up every orifice would be my choice of punishment for this scrote. A real Allahu Akbar moment for sure.

The 'Social Engineers' and 'Hand Wringers' are not going to like this BUT:-

IMHO, Mohammed and everyone else (Man Woman and Children - ALL family members) having the same DNA as Salah be immediately deported to wherever they came from no matter what their visa status is.

This applies to any individual identified as being turned.

Maybe that will make these people think twice before choosing the path they have. Killing them will not stop this shlt BUT if they know their actions will effect their loved ones could be another story.

Edited by bdenner

IMHO, Mohammed and everyone else (Man Woman and Children - ALL family members) having the same DNA as Salah be immediately deported to wherever they came from no matter what their visa status is.

Maybe that will make these people think twice before choosing the path they have. Killing them will not stop this shlt BUT if they know their actions will effect their loved ones could be another story.

Punishing their family wont stop it either. But it will certainly radicalise more. Edited by Linky

Punishing their family wont stop it either. But it will certainly radicalise more.

Do you have any evidence to prove that punishing the terrorists where it hurts does not work? I think it is worth a try. I say that because the present method of rewarding these people with free houses, transport, cash in their hands and a nearby mosque to make the devils work for their idle hands has only made Europe much more dangerous(who could have guessed!!!). I think you just don't want to see them punished at all.

Punishing their family wont stop it either. But it will certainly radicalise more.

Do you have any evidence to prove that punishing the terrorists where it hurts does not work? I think it is worth a try. I say that because the present method of rewarding these people with free houses, transport, cash in their hands and a nearby mosque to make the devils work for their idle hands has only made Europe much more dangerous(who could have guessed!!!). I think you just don't want to see them punished at all.

"Do you have any evidence to prove that punishing the terrorists where it hurts does not work?"

Popular approach by the Nazis in World War II and Americans in Vietnam, among others. Collective punishment. Execute everyone in the family or town or torch an entire village of a suspected "traitor" in reprisal. Rarely accomplished anything more than fueling the fire of resistance. In theory at least, one of the best ways to motivate new militant recruits is just such "crusader" acts.