Today, I am UNHAPPY. Why?

fang37

Life is not always a bed of roses - even in LOS.

I do not know why.

I can get on the booze or take some marijuana.

Get a mistress = more life problems.

For me, most of my not so good days are the result of fear of the unknown.

Life is not always a bed of roses - even in LOS.

I do not know why.

I can get on the booze or take some marijuana.

Get a mistress = more life problems.

For me, most of my not so good days are the result of fear of the unknown.

You are fearful and experience existential angst because you mistakenly believe yourself to be a person who is separate from everything you perceive instead of being connected with what you really are which is emptiness. Is it too early in the morning for this?

Yes i am unhappy today to my recliner chair gave up the ghost and it barely lasted 2 years. Made in China crap. It also started shedding its vinyl about a year ago bits and pieces all over the apartment. Oh well must go shopping for a new one tomorrow.

I've read a number of your other posts, on other topic threads. You'll be just fine. Ok?wai.gif

Edited by TuskegeeBen

You should try living in Europe - the snow has arrived. Not that happy, sunny ski ing, snow, Like you see on the ads.

The terrible sludgy stuff that gets into your hair and clothes and bones and makes you feel really miserable. The sun? She may show her face on Friday.

So stop complaining and enjoy life.

It take me ten minutes to get the clothes on - including jeans, sweaters, scarfs,hats, gloves, boots, and jacket.

No dancing around in flimsy dresses and sandals here!! Which i did in the Summer.

I did a calculation. In the Summer i wear three articles of clothing. A dress, panties and sandals - three.

In the winter - two sweaters, one pair of jeans, pair of socks, jacket, scarf, hat, gloves, boots, panties........that's TEN.

Until the end of March.

You should try living in Europe - the snow has arrived. Not that happy, sunny ski ing, snow, Like you see on the ads.

The terrible sludgy stuff that gets into your hair and clothes and bones and makes you feel really miserable. The sun? She may show her face on Friday.

It take me ten minutes to get the clothes on - including jeans, sweaters, scarfs,hats, gloves, boots, and jacket.

No dancing around in flimsy dresses and sandals here!! Which i did in the Summer.

I did a calculation. In the Summer i wear three articles of clothing. A dress, panties and sandals - three.

In the winter - two sweaters, one pair of jeans, pair of socks, jacket, scarf, hat, gloves, boots, panties........that's TEN.

Until the end of March.

So come on Patsy, move to Thailand!

Until the end of March.

Well statedclap2.gif

Until the end of March.

Wearing ten articles of clothing till March? That sounds rank!

SC

I do change them, I am not rank, I bathe daily. And use a washing machine. Shit trying to dry everthing though, can't throw them over a bush!!

I've been using the same swimming shorts for over a week without washing them here in the Granite city....please don't tell the attendant!

Until the end of March.

No bra Patsy?

Until the end of March.

I'm leaving on a jet plane........! biggrin.png

buddha says we KNOW the problem already, we just avoid it. so think very, very, hard...use your gut feeling. get to the root of the problem.

it might very well mean to travel, leave, something....whatever it is, strive for that solution.

it's amazing how a different place can re-charge your batteries.....and even just getting out for a few hours

i hope pot is not the answer, or hookers, or alcohol.......i've seen too many lives ruined that way.....

anyhow, only you can solve it.....but keep posting if you need to vent or think outloud