Yingluck needs to seek permission from court first, says Justice Minister

webfact

Yingluck needs to seek permission from court first, says Justice Minister

3071-wpcf_728x409.jpg

BANGKOK: -- Justice Minister Gen Phaibul Khumchaya made clear today that former prime minister Yingluck Shinawatra needs to seek prior permission from the judicial power first and then from the military junta before she could leave the country.

The minister’s statement came as Ms Yingluck reportedly was invited by the European Parliament to exchange views on political situation in Thailand either in Brussels or in Strasbourg.

Gen Phaibul declined to comment on the invitation as it was a delicate issue which needs more details in the invitation letter.

But he said if Ms Yingluck does accept the invitation, she must follow procedures that was to first apply for permission from the court, and then from the National Council for Peace and Order.

If her request is rejected by either of them, then she could not leave, he said.

He said he is not worried if her request turns a sensitive issue for critics ss he believed no one dared to defy the judicial power.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/yingluck-needs-to-seek-permission-from-court-first-says-justice-minister

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2015-11-25

What a joke !! The European Parliament wants to ask marble head questions about Thailand lol lol she can't even tell the time of day when she was in office and they want to ask her some questions lol yl what color of shoes are you wearing ? yl my brother said to say black !! No yl there red !!!! Lol

of course she needs permission. That's how things work under military governments which are conducting political purges.

First they have to decide if they want her to really go to jail or if they prefer that she 'run for it'.

My money goes on "conviction and let her 'escape'"... The 'escape' can be before or after the conviction... up to the generals...

disgusting way to treat Thailand's first female PM

Are you suggesting she should be treated different because she is female?

First fake, puppet, clone of a criminal very corrupt absconded relative / first female fake, puppet, clone of a criminal very absconded relative.

I think its just another pr stunt dreamed up to contine the old gals attempt to keep subtle pressure on those involved in investigating her past conduct. This may also be hoped to influence those who may make a final judgement on her cases.

When you have access to lots of money and your being monitorted by so many you, you can use the resources you have in various ways to attempt to swing support in or gather more support in your favor.

LMAO - swooning over her because of a pretty face.

How shallow can you get. I expect you would gaze at her adoringly like a trusting puppy while the rest of the dirty cronies were picking your pockets from the back.

And anyway, what has that fact got to do with anything at all ?. Would it be OK if she was the second female PM ?.

How shallow can you get. I expect you would gaze at her adoringly like a trusting puppy while the rest of the dirty cronies were picking your pockets from the back.

And anyway, what has that fact got to do with anything at all ?. Would it be OK if she was the second female PM ?.

Typical drivel from you John we have all come to expect. She broke the mold and hats off to her for that as Thailand is a misogynist place but no doubt you think this is all about rice? laugh.png

She may go IF she posts a bail of 500 billion THB. ( and hopefully doesn't come back).

I guess the EU wants to hear and compare schemes. The EU can give tips on moneyprinting and negative interest rates and how to cloak massive corruption and oversubsidising farmers , manipulate markets and keep dead banks alive. EU has unelected officials too so YT can compare. EU wants the ins and outs of running a succesful rice scheme and how the profits flow back to her and her cronies.

Or they just want some fashion tips.

of course she needs permission. That's how things work under military governments which are conducting political purges.

First they have to decide if they want her to really go to jail or if they prefer that she 'run for it'.

My money goes on "conviction and let her 'escape'"... The 'escape' can be before or after the conviction... up to the generals...

Yingluck wont be running anywhere.

We all know that permission has to be given to all former politicians and others , that's how the Junta operates as they know given any sort of freedom of speech or movement can bring their little plans unstuck , a group of grown military men that's shi!!t scared of students , you can't expect anything else ......................coffee1.gif

Yingluck wont be running anywhere.

no, why should she escape....Behind the doors there might be already a deal. No jail, but mouth shut......

... but ... but ... didn't Ms. Yingluck ask for justice? The right to defend herself in court?

I think she asked to be treated "fairly" i.e. be found innocent of anything ever. Seems all the Shins share the same definition of "fair".

Typical drivel from you John we have all come to expect. She broke the mold and hats off to her for that as Thailand is a misogynist place but no doubt you think this is all about rice? laugh.png

Broke the mold cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Good to see she was her own person, shone in parliamentary debates like a bright star and worked long hours chairing committee meetings to make sure all was well on her watch.

Would have been to easy to just do as her crooked brother said, let him dictate policy and make all the decisions, even appointing his choices in all those cabinet reshuffles, and spend so much energy contriving his white wash amnesty.

Good she was strong enough to stand up against all that - and be a mum, house maker and fashion icon too. What a little treasure she is.

Yes let her leave,but don't let her take her assets,that would solve

a lot of problems.

regards Worgeordie

I think she may have managed her assets quite well by now.........she may not appear smart, but she likely has good advisers:))