Have A Thai Wife And Kids?

This is the way I read it from the other posts. And you should read the other posts near the top of this Forum if you haven't thus far...

That's right. Your O Visa gets you in to the country under the new rules to stay with your Thai wife and kids. But that's it. You have 90 days to get a job pal and a work permit - doing a job for a farang, or you must show the guys at immigration that you are already receiving 40,000 baht per month from other sources.

Check the other topics for the details.. I am just summarizing here. Feel free to post of course, but for the sake of focus, please read the other topics first to avoid redundancy. Especially those of Lopburi3 and Sunbelt.

I have a 12 month visa, no problems and certainly do not have to go look for a job...god forbid.

Me too.

I was lucky enough to get my visa renewed on September 10th so I should have no problem for a year. During this time I feel that things will settle down and ALL visa information will become clear.

I have a 12 month visa, no problems and certainly do not have to go look for a job...god forbid.

Me too.

I was lucky enough to get my visa renewed on September 10th so I should have no problem for a year. During this time I feel that things will settle down and ALL visa information will become clear.

Sure hope you're right.